Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds United

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
1 - 4

Leeds are brilliant in attack.

They certainly are. Enjoyed watching that and Bielsa's high pressing template is already evident.

Their defence will let them down at times. Ayling is a dick, Cooper is a red card waiting to happen and Berardi has at least 2 ricks per game. Douglas is brilliant going forwards and deadly with free kicks around the box but, again, suspect defensively. The keeper looks like he should still be doing a paper round!

Roofe has been exceptional in the first 2 games and could well be Champ top scorer as they create shitloads of chances. But Saiz is their best player by a mile.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They looked very good in both of their games so far. However I do wonder if their opponent bets have flattered them a bit. Derby are not all that and are only seen as better because Frank has gone there. Stoke are still finding their feet.

Let’s see how they do against an organised championship team like Preston or Millwall.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Elsewhere in the Championship -

A clean sheet for Mäenpää away to Swansea.

Which is nice.

We really ought to get all the former player performances into one thread.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It's shaping up nicely at the top, some colossal clubs up there. But what a slog with another 35 games to go.

IMG_2881.PNG

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Totally agree....I wonder how many players have ever experienced promotion from the Championship in three consecutive seasons ...Oliver Norwood has a chance

I love the Albion being PL, but a little bit of me misses the non-stop EFL matches to gauge how thing's really are going on the pitch. More football, less armchair analysing and media hype.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here