Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds United

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Arse. Nowt doing. Its a cuffing powerpoint presentation, he's talking about the Stoke game.

As you were.

Yeah ‘cos you’d go out of your way to piss off a manager who was about to deliver the holy grail! :smile:

Fun whilst it lasted though.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Bielsa has form for this kind of stuff. Would be hilarious but I still think they'll get someone in who will be able to finish the job off. Jokanovic springs to mind.

Jokanovic is on Huddersfield's radar, word has it that Dean Hoyle will make an appointment straight after Saturday's home game with Citeh, many Udders fans are convinced it will be Jokanovic.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Talking on facebook with a Leeds fan....he openly told me that any signings would rather sign for Leeds than for at least 12 of the current Premier league clubs......I tried to explain that the Premier League is a massive step up from the Championship but the deluded fool thinks Leeds will walk it......Christ I hope they cock up.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Aye up lads. Nice to see we are still topic of conversation here.

Not really a bielsa fan myself, too much hyperbole. Playing nice football but at what cost?
How times have changed, eh. Your mob in the premier league and for now at least Leeds are actually playing football.

It is thirteen years since Anastasia died and I came back here for a stroll down memory lane, nice to see the old familiar names still here.

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Not really a bielsa fan myself, too much hyperbole. Playing nice football but at what cost?
How times have changed, eh. Your mob in the premier league and for now at least Leeds are actually playing football.

It is thirteen years since Anastasia died and I came back here for a stroll down memory lane, nice to see the old familiar names still here.

Time certainly flies! It is good to have a sensible Leeds fan back on board, your contributions are missed! Bielsa is doing a great job, I really think it's yours this year, surely that's what matters? And he has you lot playing with style, Leeds are easy on the eye at the moment.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm lost on this spygate thing. Surely every club does it in one way or another?
He's spoken about Nathan Jones and how he has no knowledge of him and so has watched half a dozen Luton games to get a feel of how he plays a team.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

Welcome back!

Bielsa has certainly turned you lot into a lovely team to watch, though I have a hunch that you'll slip out of the top two. Personally I would love to play Leeds again; pantomime villain team with very loud fans. What's not to like.

Incidentally this is the most exciting/competitive/fun Championship season I can remember.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I'm lost on this spygate thing. Surely every club does it in one way or another?
He's spoken about Nathan Jones and how he has no knowledge of him and so has watched half a dozen Luton games to get a feel of how he plays a team.

im not sure every team send out a guy tooled up with bolt cutters etc !... but I get your point.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
3148c06e73cf9ff95bf34f9e16cb8471.jpg

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Judging by today, they obviously aren't very good at it!

Probably a load of well. More interested in other players? Dirty Leeds.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
This would be up there with the funniest things in football ever if Leeds blow promotion now. I hope the spies were CBR checked?

Well done to Nathan Jones on his first win as Stoke boss and after their shocker in the FA Cup in midweek.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here