Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds United

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So not only did everyones favourite club travel to Burma. A war torn country with appalling human rights record for a post-season friendly. They started 10 of the 11 players that played their last league game and just lost 2-1 to an 'all-star' team. Their little lad Saiz is currently throwing out Leeds United merchandise to the locals. Scenes :mad::mad:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
And there was me thinking they’d sacked another manager when I saw the thread, shame

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
At the Goldstone we had lost the first 5 games did we then beat Leeds or were they the last of the five??

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Leeds touring Myanmar now is the football equivalent of cricket or rugby teams touring South Africa during apartheid. Shockingly insensitive, Leeds are the car that keeps on crashing.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
So not only did everyones favourite club travel to Burma. A war torn country with appalling human rights record for a post-season friendly. They started 10 of the 11 players that played their last league game and just lost 2-1 to an 'all-star' team. Their little lad Saiz is currently throwing out Leeds United merchandise to the locals. Scenes :mad::mad:

I hope they are throwing it back at him.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
A bit sensationalist to call it wartorn. One of the most interesting places I've travelled to and would thoroughly recommend it.

Yep ignore the ill informed. It's a country that fascinates me and would love to go.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You can almost hear that Leeds vacancy alert pinging on Poyet's mobile...

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Who's next for the cavalcade of mediocrity I wonder?

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
I'd like to go on WACCOE right now. I bet there's at least one poster suggesting they should go for Jögi Loew, or Guardiola, say.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So this will be their 10th managerial appointment since 2014, and in that time only Gary Monk has lasted a season. They must have spent more on paying off managers than they have on bringing in players.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
A bit sensationalist to call it wartorn. One of the most interesting places I've travelled to and would thoroughly recommend it.

Yes well that's all well and good , but not really newsworthy posting stuff that you actually know something about , vagueness, guesswork ,and downright billybullshytness are the backbone of NSC and there's no place for this sort of boring factuality

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here