Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Would you buy food from a 1/5 "Scores on the Doors" establishment?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Maybe it depends if you’ve had serious food poisoning. I picked up a Campylobacter infection once while working abroad. Stomach ache, dreadful indigestion and wind for a few days while it got ready to attack, then fever for a few more. Couldn’t be upright without shitting myself once it got a grip - and then, when you think there’s nothing more you can cope with, shitting blood.

So, no, I wouldn’t.

Yep. Me too.

Campylobacter is a life threatening infection. Seriously messes you up.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
That article was published on 30/4, showing St Pauls in Worthing to have a 2, where as it was inspected three days previous to that, on the 27/4, and awarded a perfect 5. Well done Herald :ffsparr:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Unable to eat takeaway food or out in the evenings so it doesn't matter.

I have to have exactly the same meal every night otherwise I'm usually violently sick.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't have a problem. The ratings are always months out of date and often relate to training or paperwork issues.

This. My ex ran a very popular kitchen and got a 1 star due to paperwork issues. No complaints from anyone about the food- including inspectors..

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The worst illness I have ever had. Took me a couple of months to recover. Reheated curry was to blame. Never eaten curry since!

I had some chicken skewers from a street vendor in the Dominican Republic. Nearly saw me off. Luckily I was young enough to get through it. The tiredness and lack of energy wiped me out for six months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here