Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Would you buy food from a 1/5 "Scores on the Doors" establishment?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Maybe it depends if you’ve had serious food poisoning. I picked up a Campylobacter infection once while working abroad. Stomach ache, dreadful indigestion and wind for a few days while it got ready to attack, then fever for a few more. Couldn’t be upright without shitting myself once it got a grip - and then, when you think there’s nothing more you can cope with, shitting blood.

So, no, I wouldn’t.

Yep. Me too.

Campylobacter is a life threatening infection. Seriously messes you up.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
That article was published on 30/4, showing St Pauls in Worthing to have a 2, where as it was inspected three days previous to that, on the 27/4, and awarded a perfect 5. Well done Herald :ffsparr:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Unable to eat takeaway food or out in the evenings so it doesn't matter.

I have to have exactly the same meal every night otherwise I'm usually violently sick.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I don't have a problem. The ratings are always months out of date and often relate to training or paperwork issues.

This. My ex ran a very popular kitchen and got a 1 star due to paperwork issues. No complaints from anyone about the food- including inspectors..

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The worst illness I have ever had. Took me a couple of months to recover. Reheated curry was to blame. Never eaten curry since!

I had some chicken skewers from a street vendor in the Dominican Republic. Nearly saw me off. Luckily I was young enough to get through it. The tiredness and lack of energy wiped me out for six months.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here