Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ooooh, new Nike kit to be worn at match TONIGHT

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Those sleeves are this years Nike designs, meaning pretty much every Nike kit will have them, ours will probably be a striped version of this monstrosity.

We won’t get it till the following season once all the big clubs and international teams have had it for a season. Our sleeves this season are the same sleeves from the USA home kit from 16/17.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
According to the City programme, their new shirt is ready to Purchase on 14th May. Madness having an extra two months of sales and allowing the kids to purchase before their summer hols.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
According to the City programme, their new shirt is ready to Purchase on 14th May. Madness having an extra two months of sales and allowing the kids to purchase before their summer hols.
Litetally incredible that Manchester City get preferential treatment like this.

What are Nike thinking of...?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Litetally incredible that Manchester City get preferential treatment like this.

What are Nike thinking of...?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I get your point but let’s see which other teams who use Nike have their kits out before ours.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
The dodgy button is popular on the new kits for next season, not just Nike doing it.

Villa had a couple of buttons on their 16-17 kit, quite stylish I suppose, doesn't feel like it should be on football kits though

AVFC-Home-Kit-16-17.jpg

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Then there's the latest offering from South Norwood Barcelona - the 'fade to blue' look.

fade.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here