Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wenger departure could damage Dunk hopes

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Actually had no intention of turning this into another slanging match. However much I enjoy it.

Met 3 Brighton season ticket holders through work this week. There was only friendly banter none of this aggressive bu11shit that you get on these forums. I love the banter but you just need to remember its only a forum nobody dies just because they support Palace. looking forward to the games again next season. Makes the season even better imo.

ta ta

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Whos laughing now

Wilf player of the month and Roy up for Manager of the year. We are one of the darlings of the premier league, everyone loves us.

Point is if we have been sooooo sh!t why are you only a couple of places below us???? Its a marathon not a sprint me old mucker. Watch out for second season syndrome wont you.
Everyone loves You? Did your mum drop you on your head a lot as a baby?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
His positional sense is fantastic and his defensive instincts get him out of any trouble before he's really in it. He's not quick, he's not Duffy slow, but he's not someone you would describe as quick. I hope I've not foreshadowed Mo Salah running away from him on sunday.
Though he does have a tendency to lunge... this might overshadow his other more solid capabilities in the eyes of a top 8 team scout.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Southgate, the very same who refused to pick Zaha. What a great decision that turned out to be. As for Dunk, he's good just not as good as you, as Brighton fans believe he is. He would not replace either of Tomkins or Sakho for example. For what its worth I think he'll be with you next season.

If you had the chance to buy him and could afford him you would offer either Tomkins or Sakho plus a good few million for him but I wonder if you will be so gobby this time next season after Zaha has been sold and the 1 man team is struggling.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Whos laughing now

Wilf player of the month and Roy up for Manager of the year. We are one of the darlings of the premier league, everyone loves us.

Point is if we have been sooooo sh!t why are you only a couple of places below us???? Its a marathon not a sprint me old mucker. Watch out for second season syndrome wont you.

We are.
Very few players that have played in the premier, low wage bill, manager with poor premier league record. Dead certs for relegation .... but with one game to go, we are one point, that’s one point, behind a team who’s fans thought they would qualify for Europe. You screwed it up you bunch of f**cking clowns!!!!!!
We’re not laughing with you but at you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here