Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
If lessons are not learnt then they just re-occur.
A defender does not turn his back on his man and ball as he is about to shoot (goal 2), or just stop running when the man you are marking (supposedly) is free on goal (goal 1) Mr Bong.
We can see it so you can be sure our opponents have for next season.
Not the first time as he was at fault against Leicester and Everton too.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We were comprehensively outplayed in every position of the pitch. They spent 20 mins trying to manufacture a goal for Yaya Toure - had they not, it’s likely that the damage would have been worse. The three goals we conceded all had fairly basic defending errors in them - as did ours; what was the keeper thinking?!

Sane on fire for them; Duffy our MoM.

All that said - we acquited ourselves honourably; losing to a team self-evidently miles better than us carries no shame.

UTA

Wrong

Our Keeper’s better that’s the tall and short of it

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Anyone else ripping their season ticket up in disgust at that result ?

We've been living in a bubble the whole season. Finally the cracks in our squad have been exposed to the happy clappy crowd.

If Hughton has any respect tonight he would resign and Tony needs to finally get his wallet out.

We are simply sleep walking into a slightly lower than mid table position and a 2 goal deficit against the likes of Manchester Town should be a huge wake up call to everyone.

The players should simply refund everyone (out of their inflated wages) who has bought a dodgy streaming box from Ebay (including the post and packaging) and throw in a half and half scarf for free.

Unhappy.

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Listened to Seagulls Player and watched the highlights and it did not look too bad. The bus held, but we got lured out and got hit on the break. Huddersfield did not get lured out and did not look like scoring either and we should have had two. It was only a friendly so fair enough.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bravo won't be playing in the World Cup

Caballero and Bravo are two of a kind.

Last edited:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
article-0-00DD7C7800000190-389_468x391.jpg

And to think I was worrying about Brighton for a few days and if I would be as popular without the other three. I really worry too much, don't I, Linda?

Everything will be fine, Paul, just fine. After all you're still Sir Paul and we have a shite load of money!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here