Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
How did he miss

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
That chance was absolutely beautiful football from the Albion, 15-20 passes? It’s a great thing the players have the balls to play like this against city.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
So. 70-odd minutes. Thinking about subs. Why not throw on a couple of attacking options?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
That chance was absolutely beautiful football from the Albion, 15-20 passes? It’s a great thing the players have the balls to play like this against city.

That's been the difference over the season. Commentary on my stream saying we need to change our approach against the top teams away from home but I disagree. We have been much more expansive in recent months compared to the first half of the season when you literally saw players throw on the brakes the second we got over the halfway line. We are still looking to contain them and get men behind the ball however the difference is that we can break and commit players forward at the right opportunity

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
i agree, but Jose seem to be a little more than the rest. giving up on chasing 50/50 balls when we know he has the pace. Doesn't seem his normal self.

I think this style of game doesn't suit him. We're camped so far back in our own half that there's no space for him to break into. His pace has been made redundant. Knocky on the other wing had had some joy because of his trickery and imagination.

I'd get March on asap.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Shame no mid-week MOTD for highlights of tonight's matches. Sounds like some interesting games.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here