Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
City XI | Bravo, Danilo, Kompany, Laporte, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure (C), Gundogan, Sane, Bernardo, Jesus

Subs | Ederson, Foden, Diaz, Nmecha, De Bruyne, Mendy, Adarabioyo

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Heavily weakened city side

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Players rested as expected for them. De Bruyne has played 53 games. I'd rather face a tired De Bruyne then fresh international reserves. Yaya might do a Rosicky on us though.

I'd liked to have faced a wayward Walker rather than Danilo who is rather useful for them.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Does this suggest they want another look before deciding whether to sign Ulloa or not.? I would suggest it possibly is.

I say no. Ulloa started the Burnley away game. Murray played virtually the full 90 mins the other day and gave his all..

I

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Does this suggest they want another look before deciding whether to sign Ulloa or not.? I would suggest it possibly is.

No. It suggests Murray is 35 years old and ran his nuts off on Friday night. I'll be amazed if Ulloa is here next season (based upon watching him play at Burnley largely, but in a couple of other cameo appearances too).

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Chill out BG. Listen to BBC Sussex on earphones and let the missus watch the tv. No sloping off to the den to watch nasty streams on the laptop.

This is the first thing that came to mind when I read your post :lol:

Ron.png

(Will only make sense to those familiar with the infamous tale of woe involving Ron, Ann and two unexpectedly large Virgin Media bills)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nowhere near, 3000 was available. Won't even be a third of that

Yes it will. It won't be 3000, but it's easily in four figures.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here