Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Swans v Saints

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
There was a lot of pride and emotion in that game. I'm not so sure they've got it in them for the last game.
I would rather Swansea stayed up than Huddersfield, looking at next season.

The same will go for their last game under him as well as far as pride and emotion goes. Though they have a poor away record. From Brigntons perspective it would suit us that a terrible Swansea stays up rather than Wagner get another year of premiership money.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The same will go for their last game under him as well as far as pride and emotion goes. Though they have a poor away record. From Brigntons perspective it would suit us that a terrible Swansea stays up rather than Wagner get another year of premiership money.

I agree, but anything can happen.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Stoke could have 2 players sent off for fighting each other - given recent interviews about half the team a bunch of mercenary wasters

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Swansea 3 Stoke 0
Southampton 0 Man City 7
Huddersfield 0 Arsenal 0

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
37 points would have been enough.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Has anyone spared a thought for Natterjack, the Swansea fan who helped keep us up to speed on the Amex as it was built? I enjoyed his input and updates.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Has anyone spared a thought for Natterjack, the Swansea fan who helped keep us up to speed on the Amex as it was built? I enjoyed his input and updates.
I'm sparing a thought for Edna. Although I guess that's nothing new.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Alleged shenanigans..this is Mark Hughes we are talking about here

If you're implying they made it up, they didn't. The Premises manager at my wife's college is also involved in security for the saints, and it was through him that she first became aware of it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Alleged shenanigans..this is Mark Hughes we are talking about here

If you're implying they made it up, they didn't. The Premises manager at my wife's college is also involved in security for the saints, and it was through him that she first became aware of it.

Yes, the press story trying a booking, which was accepted was mentioned on Breakfast tv.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here