Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What happens with season ticket sales after today?

Rastamouse84

Mar 30, 2012
I notice online that today is the last day for people at the back of the waiting list to buy. Do they just go on general sale tomorrow or do you still have to be a bronze member?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I notice online that today is the last day for people at the back of the waiting list to buy. Do they just go on general sale tomorrow or do you still have to be a bronze member?

The available STs were available to waiting list numbers 1 to 1750. I assume if they don't all go today, they'll be offered to those on the waiting list numbers 1751 to say 2000. Waiting list I believe is around 7000 where yes you do have to be a Bronze or Young Seagulls Plus member to be on it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

It’s not the back is it ? Just the back of the first 1500 or whatever it was........

Rastamouse84

Mar 30, 2012
Oh ok - the last waiting list position showing online is 1601 - 1750. So I thought that was the back

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Oh ok - the last waiting list position showing online is 1601 - 1750. So I thought that was the back

...........think this means only those up to 1750 on the list can buy - not sure if any more seats will be released for ST purchase after that, seem to recall the earlier comms suggested not.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
They will walk out door now staying up. Sure a few at top of list who turned down buying as not sure if would stay up are regretting it

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A relegation should get rid of the waiting list :wink:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
A relegation should get rid of the waiting list :wink:

Nah. They'll all play the %'s and buy hoping that we go back up at the first attempt, whilst simultaneously giving them guaranteed Prem tickets as renewers.

If ya get me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here