Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aston villa u23 v Brighton & Hove Albion u23 May 12th Play off 12 pm K.O Villa Park

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
You just hope that some will progress to the 1st team. Problem is that seems extra difficult in the Premier when instant success is demanded.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Hopefully this game will have opened up peoples eyes to just how good the standard of football the U23s are playing and a few more turn up to see them play next season , iv'e now seen the game on Villa's FREE Youtube channel and it completely blows our U23 coverage out the water , it was a fantastic achievement and a great game to watch i thought , i thought Tom Dallison was superb and Sanchez had a really good game , his work from crosses has come on so much since the first time i saw him , i really hope we get this Seagulls TV Ifollow rubbish service sorted out before next season and more people can get to see these players develop , well done to all concerned with the u23s brilliant stuff .

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Hopefully this game will have opened up peoples eyes to just how good the standard of football the U23s are playing and a few more turn up to see them play next season , iv'e now seen the game on Villa's FREE Youtube channel and it completely blows our U23 coverage out the water , it was a fantastic achievement and a great game to watch i thought , i thought Tom Dallison was superb and Sanchez had a really good game , his work from crosses has come on so much since the first time i saw him , i really hope we get this Seagulls TV Ifollow rubbish service sorted out before next season and more people can get to see these players develop , well done to all concerned with the u23s brilliant stuff .
I will definitely try to make some next year. I didnt realise it was free on my ST. I got Seagulls TV because I wanted to watch the U23 games and wont be renewing next season.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Attachments

• BHA-promotion-2.png
    BHA-promotion-2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 144

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Yes - We are going up said we are going up. Can see Bloom spending more money to keep develping this group.

Going to be very tough to survive - akin to the first team this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here