Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who do you want to get relegated ?

Who do you want to be relegated

• WBA

Votes: 50 32.9%
  • Southampton

Votes: 111 73.0%
  • Swansea

Votes: 35 23.0%
  • Huddersfield

Votes: 46 30.3%

• Total voters

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Definitely want Soouthampton to be relelgated.

This season is a blip, they are usual top 10 merchants, whereas Huddersfield and Swansea will be among the favs for relegation next season.

I would say they are historical and perennial relegation battlers with a couple of good seasons being the blip.

Yea I want then to go down, may help dampen the Mandela effect around them, I find it irritating the way a large number of misty eyed posters big up their(Saints) over large egos.

Sadly I think their game with Swansea will settle the final place and can see them sneaking a 1-0 win.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Not generally bothered but I'd now like to see WBA survive - to turn it around so well once Pardew left shows quite some guts and it would make Pardew look even more pathetic.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Rumours of dirty tricks afoot this morning, after Saints had their booking for forty rooms at the Swansea Marriott hotel cancelled in a late phone call on Sunday night :lol:

Now having to stay at the Vale of Glamorgan, over an hour away, before their game tonight. Should give Mark Hughes something else to whine about, although could also bite Swansea on the arse if it motivates the Saints somehow.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
definitely want Saints to go down.
Would improve our chances of survival I think next season

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Don't much care, but I suspect Saints have the best intrinsic squad, so I think they might survive. I thought Hudders wouldn't get another point, but having done that, it might just save them.

It's an interesting end as Saints and WBA have now won 2 games and could have some momentum. Swansea seem to be dipping.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Next season is easier if Southampton go down.

So defeat to Swansea tonight, please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here