Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v United (final) MATCH REPORT (of 2017/2018)

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Edit: I knew this report would surface at some point over this weekend. I love these, especially when they include the now legendary and must include piece of ARTWORK. Keep up the good work Exile, in to next season and beyond. If you don't have time to write a report, please try the best you can to sit down with your electronic easel and brush and thoughtfully and carefully replicate your thoughts of the game on canvass in order to produce another piece of beautiful ARTWORK, and we'll all be very happy! We know that to come up with masterpieces such as you do takes an absolute age and total dedication. Thanks again, and very well done. :)

Izquierdo & Schelotto have both posted the artwork to their Instagram accounts...& want to know who did it. I suggest you get in touch!

Best artwork EVER

Cheers. The response to this sketch alone, has finally allowed me to find peace with myself, over the ridiculous cost of the Apple Pencil!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Just seen it on Galgo's instagram account. [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION] you are a legend.

Keep up the doodling.

[yt]E1mks41sASI[/yt]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here