Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v United (final) MATCH REPORT (of 2017/2018)

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Superb - simple, to the point, said it all - thanks for this and all your other excellent reports over the season.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Superb.Love the pics.

Surprised no mentioned of Knocky. He terrorized Utd and was a joy to watch.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Superb.Love the pics.

Thanks

Surprised no mentioned of Knocky. He terrorized Utd and was a joy to watch.

Izquierdo scared Mourinho’s star-studded line-up with his pace and direct running, while on the other flank, le petit Magicien made everyone who has questioned whether he belongs at this level, look a mug. Comfortably the stroppy genius’ best game of the season - his trickery running with the ball, opening up United again and again. Bravo.

:shrug:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I knew this report would surface at some point over this weekend. I love these, especially when they include the now legendary and must include piece of ARTWORK. Keep up the good work Exile, in to next season and beyond. If you don't have time to write a report, just rustle up a bit of ARTWORK, and we'll all be happy! Thanks again, and very well done.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I knew this report would surface at some point over this weekend. I love these, especially when they include the now legendary and must include piece of ARTWORK. Keep up the good work Exile, in to next season and beyond. If you don't have time to write a report, just rustle up a bit of ARTWORK, and we'll all be happy! Thanks again, and very well done.

Rustle up?

RUSTLE UP!?

:annoyed:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Rustle up?

RUSTLE UP!?

:annoyed:

Edit: I knew this report would surface at some point over this weekend. I love these, especially when they include the now legendary and must include piece of ARTWORK. Keep up the good work Exile, in to next season and beyond. If you don't have time to write a report, please try the best you can to sit down with your electronic easel and brush and thoughtfully and carefully replicate your thoughts of the game on canvass in order to produce another piece of beautiful ARTWORK, and we'll all be very happy! We know that to come up with masterpieces such as you do takes an absolute age and total dedication. Thanks again, and very well done. :)

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Marvellous report. Thanks for all your work, Exile.

Weirdly, the link on my phone took me to a thread from 2003, and I could only read this on my computer.

No idea.

Likewise, something about Monty winning The Open, I end up reading these reports via link on Facebook.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Fantastic, as ever. Thanks for putting the effort into these during the season. I, for one, very much appreciate them.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Izquierdo & Schelotto have both posted the artwork to their Instagram accounts...& want to know who did it. I suggest you get in touch!

They probably want to charge [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION] for image rights. :lolol:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Izquierdo & Schelotto have both posted the artwork to their Instagram accounts...& want to know who did it. I suggest you get in touch!

Exile. We all keep telling you how wonderful the ARTWORK is. Your talents have now been recognised by more than us mere mortals. Do we need to say more?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here