Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagulls TV Friday's highlights

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I'm wondering whether to subscribe for a month to watch the highlights as I don't have sky at the moment. Would it be worth i it? Do they show a decent length and do they include the crowd celebrations at the end. Does the atmosphere come over well? In the past, Seagulls TV has tended to override the crowd noise with loud commentary and I've found it disappointing.

Cheers

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Can't say I was totally enamoured with the player this season, in previous years one was able to access other clubs sites where some clubs would air full match footage as well as highlights, although I've tried to access other Prem clubs sites have had no luck in entering their sites using my user name and password, the highlights for the Man.u match are 20mins long and although they do show the main footage I would like to watch the full match again.
As far as is it worth buying just to watch these highlights? I'm not sure whether I'll renew annually again, so cannot advise. Sorry.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Unless you like wasting money, then I wouldn't bother. I cancelled my subscription today.

I'm a perfect customer for them, an expat who wants as much Albion coverage as possible. I'm the sort of guy that would watch a live U23 and/or women's game live without giving it a thought.

They can't hide behind tv rights or such other nonsense, since other clubs in a similar situation can provide the same content.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm wondering whether to subscribe for a month to watch the highlights as I don't have sky at the moment. Would it be worth i it? Do they show a decent length and do they include the crowd celebrations at the end. Does the atmosphere come over well? In the past, Seagulls TV has tended to override the crowd noise with loud commentary and I've found it disappointing.

Cheers

On the evidence of Fridays interrupted commentary, I wouldn't bother.
For highlights, try
http://hoofoot.com

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I saw Mrs Bruno before the game.

I'm surprised the groundstaff didn't make her wear some boots before walking on the pitch in her heels.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
It's really gone down the pan this year. Having it on the App is good but I rarely bother with anything other than highlights and press conferences...largely because there isn't anything. Poor.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here