Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Close season signings- who is on Chris Hughton's (realistic) wishlist?

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
About 3 or 4 players we have never heard of
All will be signed for undisclosed fees
After 3 games each they will all be derided as crap
Six months later we will decide they were rather good signings after all
Sound familiar?
Totally different to last summer / autumn obviously

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Sound familiar?

As long as they’re taller than Ryan, I don’t think it’ll matter.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Assuming defence will be the same although I would like Frederick from Fulham. Only 3 sides scored less goals then us so this is where improvement will be made. We are all on a high especially after Friday but there will be money available and however much we rate our midfield and forwards some will be disapointed as this is where new players will come in. I think we need a Wiltshire type player that drives forward and Murray will be a squad player.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8446649 said:
Greg Bobkin

Now we're talking - he's the real deal, snap him up quickly before someone else comes in for him.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I don't know , and it will remain that way until we do sign someone , i will then say i thought we would sign him but i was afraid to say so just in case it might upset somebody .

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Assuming defence will be the same although I would like Frederick from Fulham. Only 3 sides scored less goals then us so this is where improvement will be made. We are all on a high especially after Friday but there will be money available and however much we rate our midfield and forwards some will be disapointed as this is where new players will come in. I think we need a Wiltshire type player that drives forward and Murray will be a squad player.

Has Wiltshire produced any good players?

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tony B ain't putting his hand in his pocket for any player who's going to cost him more than £3m

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sound familiar?

That will do for me

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I would hope that, after this season, Tony B would not have to put his hand into his own pocket anymore at all. Unless he wants to of course.

It doesn't matter which way you slice it, it's all Tony's money.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
All depends on who leaves, I'd expect a new GK as cannot see both Maenpaa and Krul staying. CB to replace Uwe unless White is given the chance as 4th choice. LB I love both Bong & Suttner and if we can combine their attributes we would have a great player. CM I'd love Delaney but one more to compete. RM or LM preferably someone who can play both with lots of pace and the ability to cross. ST someone fast who can finish.

I wouldn't be suprised to see us sign Some of those who we looked at last summer or in January. And most will come from a European club and a player who has had a good season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here