Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Face value at present, tricky sale if we ge relegated in the future but I’m not looking to sell. Basic supply and demand and I don’t think there’s much demand from ppl who don’t already have one

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Absolutely Sheeboed Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Deano's Invisible Pants View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I don't think it did. But then I would imagine the actual number of transfers must be fairly small (and some of those will presumably go back to the club rather than private buyers).
      Dare say the turnover of Private Licences IS pretty low. But that's not to say the original premise re tradeability shouldn't exist, particularly with an ageing fanbase and while PL status is involved.
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Deano's Invisible Pants View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I don't suppose the 5 year licenses have much residual value, but i'm talking lifetime (50 year) licenses here.

To put it another way, what do we think someone who is in the market for a 1901 seat would pay for it? Gold or platinum.
      If your in the market PM me as have a pal who might sell a couple for right price!
      Newly Joined

0 Not allowed!
      I'm looking to sell my 1901 Gold lifetime membership. Changes in my family situation mean I'm no longer able to go to matches and the club have told me I cannot cancel it, I have to transfer it to someone.

If anyone is interested please PM me.