Sussex
Fulham and Cardiff jousting for automatic
Preston and Derby looking for a play off spot

Relegation.....blooming heck

league table.jpg

must be worth a few last day bets

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Come on Fulham! Really hope they go up today for 2 reasons.

It's the best away day around and I'd love to see the look on Neil Warnock's face if Cardiff mess this up somehow!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Along with Swansea and Huddersfield to stay up, I want Cardiff to go up for no other reason other than we'd then have 3 prime candidates for relegation fodder next season.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Sounds strange but I'd like Millwall to get into the playoff and win the 3rd promotion to the PL. That would be a good rivalry with a side that's known for being hated. In 1910 BHA beat them 1-0 when they played in The Den for the first time.

Millwall's chairman is American John Berylson. He loves the Boston Red Sox but he also supported John McCain in the 2008 presidential election. He professes not being a Republican but a registered Democrat. John McCain will leave the US Senate soon due to health reasons but he will go down fighting tooth and nail against many of Trump's horrible policies like dumping Obamacare with no workable solution simply because it was created under Obama. McCain practically got up after having brain surgery and cast a deciding vote (although other Republicans were needed to vote against Trump's plan too) to save the American people from not having access to their own world best healthcare.Anyway, I digress.

I like Millwall's chairman and hope he brings success in the PL. Maybe the Lions will score a goal since they haven't in about a month.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Sounds strange but I'd like Millwall to get into the playoff and win the 3rd promotion to the PL. That would be a good rivalry with a side that's known for being hated. In 1910 BHA beat them 1-0 when they played in The Den for the first time.

Millwall's chairman is American John Berylson. He loves the Boston Red Sox but he also supported John McCain in the 2008 presidential election. He professes not being a Republican but a registered Democrat. John McCain will leave the US Senate soon due to health reasons but he will go down fighting tooth and nail against many of Trump's horrible policies like dumping Obamacare with no workable solution simply because it was created under Obama. McCain practically got up after having brain surgery and cast a deciding vote (although other Republicans were needed to vote against Trump's plan too) to save the American people from not having access to their own world best healthcare.Anyway, I digress.

I like Millwall's chairman and hope he brings success in the PL. Maybe the Lions will score a goal since they haven't in about a month.

3 points behind Derby, who are at home to Barnsley, and their goal difference is +10 to Derby's +19 though.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda

It's the best away day around and I'd love to see the look on Neil Warnock's face if Cardiff mess this up somehow!!

I hope Fulham go up myself as well. You are right Fulham is probably one of the best away games there is. Was there last Friday even though it threw it down all day was still decent

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Sorry, no bonus points awarded on this thread for stating the obvious.

But sometimes, like when one falls in love, one simply has to blurt the truth out.

Along with Swansea and Huddersfield to stay up, I want Cardiff to go up for no other reason other than we'd then have 3 prime candidates for relegation fodder next season.

This.

Sounds strange but I'd like Millwall to get into the playoff and win the 3rd promotion to the PL.

Another relegation candidate to add to the list, were they to go up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In my ideal world Fulham auto and Derby via the playoffs

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
3 points behind Derby, who are at home to Barnsley, and their goal difference is +10 to Derby's +19 though.

I suppose an 8-0 win over Villa and Derby losing to Barnsley 2-0/3-1 is too much to ask,

EDIT: Although with Barnsley fighting relegation and Derby having fumbled under pressure before and Villa safely in their position and Millwall saying we need to score now and often---who truly knows. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Fulham and Cardiff to go up for me.

Then burton to go down (nothing against them but part of a season long bet which is looking tasty)

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

I'm not sure fodder is the right word(at least concerning Hudds and swansea) but I agree with the sentiment. I think both Swansea and Huddersfield will be in the relegation scrap again next year and Cardiff will surely have a hell of a job on their hands to stay up.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Brings back a few memories....on the way to Villa this time last year and basking in the glory of promotion ..you'd have thought they had won promotion when they had equalised against little ol Brighton

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Totally agree.

But a easy win for Cardiff will send scummy Warnock and his hoofball team up.

The key moment of the entire season was when Fulham blew a home lead to Brentford three weeks ago in the 94th minute. Fulham would've been promoted today without that.

IMG_2590.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here