Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sir Alex seriously ill in hospital

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
After a cerebral haemorrhage he will be lucky to regain a lot of function. He will get the very best attention and care but it's a lot depends on where, in his brain, it happened and how big the bleed.

It could be very, very bad or he could do very well. I really hope that he pulls through and, has already been mentioned, he was in our corner in our struggle for Falmer, we owe him our good wishes.

The game owes him too..

The man is a true legend.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Great manager, great man. Single handedly responsible for turning Manchester United fans into the insufferable, over entitled ***** that we know and despise today.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Desperately sad. Only last week I saw Sir Alex hugging Arsene Wenger on his 22-year stay at Arsenal. How has something as dreadful as this happened so quickly?

Sincere wishes that arguably the greatest manager in British football makes a full recovery.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Desperately sad. Only last week I saw Sir Alex hugging Arsene Wenger on his 22-year stay at Arsenal. How has something as dreadful as this happened so quickly?

Sincere wishes that arguably the greatest manager in British football makes a full recovery.

I imagine he was so upset after Man Utd were beaten by a certain gay seaside resort team that he just decided, there and then, that it was time to slip off this mortal coil.

Actually, if it's an anyuerism he had had it there for some time. It's just a time bomb in your head. If it's a stroke then it's just luck of the draw.

He's an old boy who likes a drink or two. He probably has blood pressure issues and hardening of the arteries. Something has to give eventually.

It sounds, from Man Utd Twitter feed, like the op to repair the damage went as well as it could so, fingers crossed, he will make a decent recovery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here