Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who do you want relegated

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
I don't like David W but I'd like Huddersfield to stay up, like us, they haven't been in the PL before, owner is a fan, not some Chinese/Arab/Russian owner.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Want to see all the promoted teams safe.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I don't like David W but I'd like Huddersfield to stay up, like us, they haven't been in the PL before, owner is a fan, not some Chinese/Arab/Russian owner.

Fair point, and I think Wagner is trying to make up for a lack of charisma, by involving his family and dog walking :lolol:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Southampton

Swansea

Udders

In that order

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Southampton to beat Swansea on Tuesday night and then Swansea to beat Stoke on the last day to secure survival and send Huddersfield down

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Want Huddersfield to stay up.
Want Southampton to go down

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Southampton & West Brom to be relegated. They're teams who'll stabilise next year if they stay up.

Swansea & Huddersfield, however, are more prone to the drop. They're more than welcome to stick around in my book.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Erm. Huddersfield were the first team to win the first division 3 times in a row!

Football didn't start with the prem ffs!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Swansea look doomed!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I fancy Swansea to beat Stains, 'Udders to go hopefully

Capture.JPG

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Stains for me as they'll be stronger next year (after they've binned Hughes in October). I'd fancy us to finish above Hudds, Swans & Cardiff. But think Hudds are going this year.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Swansea look doomed!

They do have home advantage against what will be a demoralised Southampton (after yet another late goal cost them) and an already relegated Stoke. Sure the new manager bounce is over for Carvalhal but if you could pick two opponents to decide your season then surely Swansea would have picked these two.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here