Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Today's games

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Stoke V Palace home win please
Bournemouth v Swansea away win please (hopefully will keep Bournemouth)
Leicester v West Ham home win please
Watford V Newcastle away win (this tricky but think Newcastle will finish above us so hopefully it will keep watford below us)
West Brom V Tottenham home win (so less pressure on liverpool to win the last game
Everton v Southampton home win

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Stoke V Palace home win please
Bournemouth v Swansea away win please (hopefully will keep Bournemouth)
Leicester v West Ham home win please
Watford V Newcastle away win (this tricky but think Newcastle will finish above us so hopefully it will keep watford below us)
West Brom V Tottenham home win (so less pressure on liverpool to win the last game
Everton v Southampton home win
Agree, except Everton - Southampton. I'd like Southampton to catch West ham and see what happens then!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
As and when the cockwombles and Benteke part, do you think it could be the first transfer involving a minus fess as in take him and we give you money as well. He's fukken terrible.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lucky we’re not relying on Smug Eddie to get a result on the stats so far

As I post Bournmouth have their first shot on target and score :rolleyes:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Good riddance to crap Stoke. Looking forward already to their Sunderlandesque double relegation :wave:

Hate Stoke, I remember over zealous police pulling Brighton fans by the hair when they were putting banners up in the old Victoria ground 1985 think we drew 1-1.
Plus I got surrounded, pushed, kicked and couple of digs by their fans whilst sitting on the train waiting to leave the platform going home after the game (I was going north back to Manchester at the time so on my own- not heading south with the rest of the away support) until a policeman saw what was going on and pulled me out of the carriage and then clumped me round the head, and told me to wait for the next train. For some bizarre reason the Stoke fans were singing 4-0 to Manchester at me on, obviously referring to the FA Cup final a few years before...

Hate them

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Mind the bigger gap .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here