Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wilfried Zaha and Brighton racism

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What is the point of you posting here?
Desperate clawing mealy mouthed justification of the behaviour of a lot of his fellow supporters.

All while accusing us of condoing the behaviour of a few racist idiots amongst our support.

Pathetic really. Perhaps we can arrange a transfer of the moronic idiots in the video to Burnley?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Given the loud noise you have made against Burnley’s supposed racism, I suspect you’ll be hunting down your fans for their actual racism against Wilfried Zaha?

you sad sad little man --- are you safe yet ? no oh is that why your on here rather than suffering like the rest of the nigels, anyone would think you couldn't beat united at home ? oh you couldn't !
oh well piss off

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
It has been clarifed several times, the booing was for his actions post-verdict where he sought to undermine the result, including in an interview on your club website which was unprofessional imo.

It was not-proven, yet several sources, this board included have acted as if Jay had very much been found to have been racist, despite this verdict. Burnley fans reacted to this. Had the verdict been proven, i am confident that the reaction for Bong would have been very different, if there would have been any at all.

Bullshit.

**** off

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Given the loud noise you have made against Burnley’s supposed racism, I suspect you’ll be hunting down your fans for their actual racism against Wilfried Zaha?

you sad sad little man --- are you safe yet ? no oh is that why your on here rather than suffering like the rest of the nigels, anyone would think you couldn't beat united at home ? oh you couldn't !
oh well piss off

What’s the problem feller? Were you in the vid by any chance?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It has been clarifed several times, the booing was for his actions post-verdict where he sought to undermine the result, including in an interview on your club website

And you honestly think that every single Burnley fan that booed last week has this opinion?

Ok mate, whatever you say.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
A couple of racist scumbags on the train who are old enough to know better. They should be reported to their parents.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
And you honestly think that every single Burnley fan that booed last week has this opinion?

Even if it were true, it still doesn't excuse such shitty behaviour.

ZizkovClaret

May 17, 2016

It's the thing about accusations, you can't prove a negative. It's up to you to prove your point, otherwise you just look like you are making lazy generalisations

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's casual racism. And it's embarrassing.

I'm not sure why folk are running trade offs with other incidents here.

The tool in that video needs educating, as do the Burnley idiots and a number of Palace homophones.

A lot of people need to grow up or go down the pawn brokers to see if anyone has traded in a brain.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Even if it were true, it still doesn't excuse such shitty behaviour.

Agree 100%.
I wouldn't be surprised if some of the Burnley fans didn't actually know why they were booing Bong, just joined in with the others around them.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Agree 100%.
I wouldn't be surprised if some of the Burnley fans didn't actually know why they were booing Bong, just joined in with the others around them.
I am sure this is the case. What amazes me though is that the ones on here continue to try to justify the behaviour.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Anyone trundling our the ‘its not racist as not only black people get malaria.’ Fine, feel free to consider it xenophobic rather than racist. Being that Zaha was born in the Ivory Coast and malaria is strongly associated with Africa.

No, it's strongly associated with tropical and sub-tropical areas.

Those are the conditions required for the mosquitoes to flourish.

Yoda

English & European
No real difference between that idiotic song and Jay Rod saying Bong stinks.

Song implies Black Africans only get Malaria, just as in other Countries (including France where Bong has spent a large part of his life) implying only Black people smell bad.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Very obviously racist - the great differences being it's only a couple of morons and the vast majority of us will condemn it unconditionally.

More than happy to join in condemning this as racism. Also prepared to say i imagine the kids were just thinking they had a clever take on the Stevie Coppell song, they are wrong.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Share the link of ours saying Stevie Coppell has VD for managing Brighton and I’ll be happy to condemn.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Share the link of ours saying Stevie Coppell has VD for managing Brighton and I’ll be happy to condemn.
You do realise your team are playing at the moment right?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Ostensibly, it is the exact same thing it’s only the degree that’s different. As people on this thread have pointed out, the age of them is the terrifying part. When I was their age, latent racism was almost invisible. It was merely expressed by old people who ‘dodn’t Know any better’. Do I think Brighton is a racist football club? Of course not. If people feel that’s what i’m trying to highlight, my apologies, I should have been far clearer. These kids however, should be given a banning order for a year to highlight its unacceptability and your fans (not the majority of the thread so far to be honest) should say that too.

'My opinion is considerably more valuable than those of anyone else blah blah blah'.........fxxk off!

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Not at Stoke today, was coaching the school team until 11.30. Any comment about the actual topic though? Interesting you can’t seem to manage to condemn your own fans.

I reckon those two blokes trying to get that chant going (not successfully) are a pair of ignorant twats and I condemn their idiocy 100%. I go to every Albion game and I have never heard that being chanted; these two drunken fools must have thought it up but it hasn't caught on because the vast majority of Brighton fans aren't ignorant twats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here