Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disgraceful chants from Brighton "fans"

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
[MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] You’ll probably end up as footie mates!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Dont know that many English here tbh. Mostly foreigners, so almost all Chelsea, Man Utd, Barcelona, and Real Madrid supporters. Regardless of where they are from haha

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Where is the proof those were Brighton fans? Also whoever recorded it in the first place should have reported it to BTP for racist chanting.

As it stands it is some foolish boys on a train making up schoolboy chants. Malaria is prevalent in many countries such as India and Asia as well as Africa, so not particularly racist.

It's just gossip. Ooh did you hear what I heard?

ZizkovClaret

May 17, 2016

Quite possibly, i do wonder what else they thought might come of a meeting. I'm not the type to have a barney with a fan of a rival club based on some message board haha

ZizkovClaret

May 17, 2016
Dont know that many English here tbh. Mostly foreigners, so almost all Chelsea, Man Utd, Barcelona, and Real Madrid supporters. Regardless of where they are from haha

You on twitter Dave?

It does tend to be a case of whoever a Czech player was playing for, so you can guess based on the persons age pretty much between Liverpool, Chelsea, or Arsenal....

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Is it for us to decide? i wouldn't want to be making that call as a middle aged white fella tbh

You've obviously decided and made that call by comparing it to the embarrassment at your place. Gonna keep searching for random third party 'evidence' that means absolutely nothing? Feels like your just not accepting that the display at your place was over the top, unnecessary and inappropriate considering the circumstances. Pointing fingers at idiots doing something similar, is not facing what happened in your own back yard. You deal with your idiots and we'll deal with ours.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here