Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To the clowns who ran on the pitch from the North Stand

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
What you mean the same warnings as last year? And the same dopey ****ers frowning upon it on here. 'It's an offence' give me a break.

They misjudged it, it was a good night. So **** off the both of you, utter bellends.

this 100 %

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
What are they then.

It's an offence to go onto the pitch
There was a video from CH asking fans not to go on the pitch
We hadn't won anything

99.9% of other fans got the message and didn't go on the pitch.

what are they ? football lads probably, which you quite clearly arent

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Because we were odds on to go down and we beat Manchester United at home with 2 games to spare - maybe not the Great Escape, more Epic Escape!

Still has a special place that bit of music for our ultimately futile defeat to Burnley with 9 men.

I don’t agree it was any type of escape though. We were only in the drop zone at the start of the season, reasonably and steadily placed rest of the season and are safe with two games to go. Escape to me suggests an element of danger and removing yourself from it.....neither apply here. Anyway, it’s not a big deal, just an observation.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
giphy-25.gif

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
When we celebrated promotion at Port Vale, Stoke were playing Cardiff the following week. Police used our match as a practice for that game. At the final whistle I dodged through the blue line and out ran them to the penalty spot where I grass burnt my nose sliding down to kiss it. I was kindly walked back to the stand. Great fun.

FIVESTEPS

Nov 3, 2014
One of the lads is a season ticket holder who travels to most away games.He was s bit embarrassed and said he just got caught up in the moment,his punishment is having the mickey taken by everyone who knows him.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Comedy moment from the 2 on the pitch in front of the North Stand. One saw a steward running at them and side stepped him, the other was too slow and was flattened by the steward.
But then it looked like the fan got the better of the steward until the heavy mob turned up.

Come on after last nights result I can't agree with calling them idiots.
Would MORONS suit if they are season ticket holders then their tickets should not be available next season,if they are not dealt with it will result in regular similar events

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Would MORONS suit if they are season ticket holders then their tickets should not be available next season,if they are not dealt with it will result in regular similar events

Everybody went on the pitch last season after the Wigan game. How many times have there been regular similar events since then?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Okay. Just supposing their tickets are not withdrawn and it does result in similar incidents (which is debatable), a handful of people on the pitch at future end-of-season games is hardly the end of the world.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Okay. Just supposing their tickets are not withdrawn and it does result in similar incidents (which is debatable), a handful of people on the pitch at future end-of-season games is hardly the end of the world.

They took the mick by having a word at the Utd players as they went off (the wsl lower lot)....but apart from that nothing seemed to disturb the post match celebrations by the players....i hope they just get a ticking off and its left at that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here