Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To the clowns who ran on the pitch from the North Stand

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Your "credentials" are bobble hat and flask and 20 years ago you"d have been the annoying bellend with a radio constantly pressed to his ear providing a continuous and irritating scores "commentary".

Those supposed bell ends, as you so eloquently put it, were part of going to watch footy games, back in the day, they were a sauce of much valued info :thumbsup:

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
The bloke who was fighting against Coventry was only asked to leave the stadium so a couple of people going on the pitch to celebrate staying up is hardly worthy of a ban. I’m sure the club will see sense.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Comedy moment from the 2 on the pitch in front of the North Stand. One saw a steward running at them and side stepped him, the other was too slow and was flattened by the steward.
But then it looked like the fan got the better of the steward until the heavy mob turned up.

Come on after last nights result I can't agree with calling them idiots.

Quite so. Thought the steward was inept and incompetent and could easily have taken a kicking before his colleagues waddled in. Kudos for the restraint shown by the fan.

I think post #2 and it's 89 thumbs up fairly reflects what the overwhelming majority of us feel about the OP!

Last edited:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Quite so. Thought the steward was inept and incompetent and could easily have taken a kicking before his colleagues waddled in. Kudos for the restraint shown by the fan.

I think post #2 and it's 89 thumbs up fairly reflects what the overwhelming majority of us feel about the OP!

I have seen another video filmed from a different angle, I'm not 100% sure but it looks like after the steward pulls the fan over onto himself, the fan offers his hand to help the steward back up.
I'm not sure what the steward was thinking with the half hearted rugby tackle :wozza:

Post #2 heading for 100 thumbs up. :)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Quite, summonsed to Barber’s office for a dressing down will surely suffice? Having to endure his voice for 5 hours will definitely make them think twice about their future conduct.

During that 5 hours would there be an opportunity to hear the clubs official view on the situation in the Middle East? :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here