Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chris Hughton - Albion God

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Last August the Albion were clear favourites with Hudd to stink the PL out, the club signed no strikers at the time, YET Chris Hughton engineered mid table security.

He expertly worked a miracle.

:smile:

Yet if you read NSC he's too defensive and needs to start Locadia.. :ffsparr:

The guy is a legend. He took us up and what's more he kept us up. Sod the 'experts', sod the pundits, sod the bookies and SOD that massive bellend Mark Lawrenson. They all took us for cannon fodder. :tossers:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
And Peter Ward was there as my stream commentator kept on saying, the last time Brighton beat Man Utd 36 years ago.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I suspect CH has probably just sealed the title of best Albion manager ever.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yet if you read NSC he's too defensive and needs to start Locadia.. :ffsparr:

The guy is a legend. He took us up and what's more he kept us up. Sod the 'experts', sod the pundits, sod the bookies and SOD that massive bellend Mark Lawrenson. They all took us for cannon fodder. :tossers:

This season, everything I heard from Lawro was positive about us, once it got going.

On Locadia, the great thing was those who called for him over Murray and criticised CH, were hugely outnumbered by those in agreement with CH. :smile:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
He's my favourite.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I think potentially my favourite individual in the history of BHAFC. Knight and Bloom absolutely massive for safeguarding the future of the club, but you need someone to take it to that higher level on the pitch. What a man. If I ever meet him I'm slightly afraid of what I might do/say.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Been full of pride and full of tears not just for our man CH but everyone involved with the club, players, backroom, upstairs, staff and most of all, supporters. Fantastic job to you all, well done.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Neck and neck with Mullers now. I wonder what Norwich fans are thinking these days

No way would Norwich have got any points against the big 6 in their last five games with Hughton in charge, absolutely no chance of that :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here