Deep south
172547AA-B599-4A4B-A5A1-8D6EB2BC9530.jpeg

Ginger minge.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Classic camera phone culture.

Harry walked over to the Windsor crowd to chat, but 90% of the gloating adults were more interested in taking “that snap”. No doubt then in a race to post it and boast on Instagram/Facebook.

Tribsa

Dec 20, 2017
Full all day race coverage of the NW200 motorcycles races on BBC NI Sport v Royal wedding---No contest!

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Nothing against the family per say. Would rather have them than not but it's a waste of money we can ill afford right now. I dread to think what the security bill alone will cost the taxpayer. Wills and Whatsherchops security bill was £36m+. Makes the eyes water.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Have to say there’s a lovely atmosphere there tonight, spent a few hours walking amongst the crowds and taking a few pictures. Wonderful warm sunlit evening and everyone in a good mood, excited about tomorrow. Don’t think Windsor has ever or may ever seen the like again! Best wishes to them I say, they seem a very nice young couple indeed. Gawd bless ‘em :)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Nothing against the family per say. Would rather have them than not but it's a waste of money we can ill afford right now. I dread to think what the security bill alone will cost the taxpayer. Wills and Whatsherchops security bill was £36m+. Makes the eyes water.

Or gets you an Andy Carroll bang average type of PL player...a royal wedding is damned good value by comparison!

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Or gets you an Andy Carroll bang average type of PL player...a royal wedding is damned good value by comparison!

I was having a drink after work with a German, a Croatian, an Italian, an Aussie, a Gibraltarian and an Englishman and whilst no one wished the nice young couple ill-will, there was a general feeling of bemusement at how in the 21st century so much importance was being placed on a third tier "royal" wedding when in the background UK is on the cusp of a catastrophic no-deal Brexit...

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
The royals are merely benign poster kids of the establishment. I wish them no ill. But why this is a headline is beyond me. A cultural footnote perhaps, a nod to a bemusing past perhaps. But, really, a public purse bill of millions of pounds for this shite. It's lost on me.

Just think what that kind of resource could be spent on.

That's a few redundant bombs on Syria isn't it ?

F***ed up planet.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I really liked Diana, I like Harry, she seems nice despite her family, good luck to the pair of them.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I was having a drink after work with a German, a Croatian, an Italian, an Aussie, a Gibraltarian and an Englishman and whilst no one wished the nice young couple ill-will, there was a general feeling of bemusement at how in the 21st century so much importance was being placed on a third tier "royal" wedding when in the background UK is on the cusp of a catastrophic no-deal Brexit...
Because we need some good news and a break from the strength sapping clusterfeck that is Brexit. Think of it like wartime cinema, keep calm and carry on :)

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Withdean

Nov 5, 2017
So much for my Saturday sleep in on the East Coast of the USA. They could have had it later and still not messed with the FA cup final.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I’m at my mother’s. She’s just called up to me:

“Are you awake?”
“Yep”
“Would you like a cup of tea?”
“Yes, please”
“Ok - I’ll make one, but you’ll have to come down and pick it up. I want to get the telly on so I can start watching the build up to the wedding”

Oh my God.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here