Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Royal Wedding TV Coverage

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Can anyone confirm or deny if Kevin Webster from Corrie was there? My mate Gurjit is adamant he saw him there on ITVs coverage.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
So a man who could have had his pick of half of the women on this earth (about 1.5 billion at least) chose one that you think is not up to much? Righty o .............

Yep. Ow and btw, he’s gay

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Oh Harry Sussex,
She is the love of my life,
Oh Harry Sussex,
I want to shag your wife,
Oh Harry Sussex,
And I want ginger hair too!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
What a fabulous event. Loved every minute of it. Beautiful ceremony, beautiful people. Hilariously long sermon from the American Bishop. Fab reactions to it. Cute page boys and bridesmaids. Excellent coverage from the BBC.

10/10

Cup final - dull dull dull. 1/10

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
What a fabulous event. Loved every minute of it. Beautiful ceremony, beautiful people. Hilariously long sermon from the American Bishop. Fab reactions to it. Cute page boys and bridesmaids. Excellent coverage from the BBC.

10/10

Christ I’m beginning to think I’ve somehow logged on to mumsnet instead of NSC.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

10/10

Also worldwide coverage and a great advert for the UK which will no doubt boost tourism ... kerching. Royalists 1 Republicans 0 :D

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Thankfully only caught a bit of the build up on the radio when I got in from work and then slept through the whole ludicrously expensive pantomime. And double bonus the other half went to watch it at her friends place. I didn't even have to hear the muffled warblings of royal correspondents and B list presenters trying desperately to fill time with pointless observations, name-checking minor royals and horse-faced toffs as they arrive and Dermot O'Really harvesting inane opinions from the drooling faces of visiting chinamen, American high school girls wearing Born Again Virgin rings and unemployed, plate collecting commoners who spent my tax money on a train ticket to watch two strangers spend more of the taxpayers money on a small private army made up of police officers who should have been in Toxteth trying to stop black teenagers stabbing each other to death and throwing acid in the face of their ex-girlfriends.

Didn't she look lovely though.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I watched more of the Royal Wedding than I did the cup final.
Then my friends and family had a barbecue and we all got gloriously pissed on Champagne, Punk and Jaipur.
I’ve had much to celebrate this week. Who won the football btw.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thankfully only caught a bit of the build up on the radio when I got in from work and then slept through the whole ludicrously expensive pantomime. And double bonus the other half went to watch it at her friends place. I didn't even have to hear the muffled warblings of royal correspondents and B list presenters trying desperately to fill time with pointless observations, name-checking minor royals and horse-faced toffs as they arrive and Dermot O'Really harvesting inane opinions from the drooling faces of visiting chinamen, American high school girls wearing Born Again Virgin rings and unemployed, plate collecting commoners who spent my tax money on a train ticket to watch two strangers spend more of the taxpayers money on a small private army made up of police officers who should have been in Toxteth trying to stop black teenagers stabbing each other to death and throwing acid in the face of their ex-girlfriends.

Didn't she look lovely though.

Quality rant. Reminds me of the Mony Python Spanish package holiday rant (Eric Idle, I think) :lolol:

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I watched more of the Royal Wedding than I did the cup final.
Then my friends and family had a barbecue and we all got gloriously pissed on Champagne, Punk and Jaipur.
I’ve had much to celebrate this week. Who won the football btw.

Surprisingly found myself also more engrossed in the wedding coverage than the football . Out of ten.... wedding 9 football 3.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Can anyone confirm or deny if Kevin Webster from Corrie was there? My mate Gurjit is adamant he saw him there on ITVs coverage.

image.jpeg

Indeed he was, sharing a joke with that Johnny Elton bloke :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here