Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Royal Wedding TV Coverage

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Rather a shame they did not show more of the Spencer family as you would have seen another ginger haired gentleman who, amazingly, resembles Harry too.

I'm only teasing.( Or are you suggesting Diana was incestuous?:wink: )

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Such a shame neither of their Dads were there to see it. Didn't see it live, but watching highlights and Windsor Castle looks absolutely stunning. So nice to see our flag flying with pride.

Such a shame most of the crowd missed it too, all staring at their phones so they can enjoy it later.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
View attachment 97063

Ohhhhh. Thanks for clearing that up.:lolol:

Are we playing 'who's the daddy' again ?

Your starters for 10

991538.jpg
Plunk.jpg

:angel:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sky News reporter , "Very impressed with the cake , it's very very cakey for a royal wedding "

I have no words , except god save the queen .

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
View attachment 97063

Ohhhhh. Thanks for clearing that up.:lolol:

Why do people think it's hilarious to keep perpetuating lies? Harry was already two years old before Diana met Hewitt.

Nobody questions the fatherhood of Camilla's two sons?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
After a very different Royal Wedding I am now wondering how The Queen is coping with her buffet 'bowl food' and which one of the two meat choices she opted for.
Confit duck or fried chicken.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Why do people think it's hilarious to keep perpetuating lies? Harry was already two years old before Diana met Hewitt.

To be fair though Di was a right old slaaaag. Who knows who's kid is who's!?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

It was a tongue in cheek pun on the fact that the Bride's Father could not attend. Hardly a perpetuation of a lie, unless of course you intentionally want to feel offended. I'm surprised that your usual sense of humour has deserted you. I think it must have something to do with me not rating Kerry Mayo. Come to think of it, did his Mother ever meet James Hewitt?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Did anyone else think the car roared past all the spectators ?! I would've been well pissed off if I'd been camping for days [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]🤣

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
BBC guide to Sussex

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-43953622

It has an anthem
Sussex by the Sea has been adopted by fans of both Brighton & Hove Albion and and Sussex County Cricket Club.

Written in 1907, it was used as a marching song by the Royal Sussex Regiment during World War One - something that might strike a chord with Harry, who has served with the British army in Afghanistan.

"And when you go to Sussex, Whoever you may be, You may tell them all that we stand or fall, For Sussex by the sea" is tweaked by the fans of Premier League outfit Brighton to: "Oh we're going up to win the cup, For Sussex by the sea".

So maybe the royal couple will pay a visit to The Amex next season to see Brighton play Harry's beloved Arsenal (even princes have flaws), who they beat only a few weeks ago.

Who knows, maybe the Seagulls will gain a new fan in Meghan? Perhaps they'll beat the Gooners again? Or even win that cup?

Stranger things have happened and - after all - everyone loves a fairytale ending.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here