Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Royal Wedding TV Coverage

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
About those people who have camped out now for several days to get the best vantage points, all dressed in their regalia.
Aren't they just fantastic, truly British, as foreigners stare at them in disbelief, we should all be very proud of everyone of them.
The weather has blessed them, I hope they all have a great day.
It's enough make me ashamed that I voted leave.
Tomorrow I will be buying my tea towel and mug.
I have to go now as I am starting to well up.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I can't be the only one dying to find out exactly how [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION] is spending the big day. Come on, talk us through your itinerary. I'm sure you've devised a plan to ensure you can savour every single second!

We’ve got Polly and Giles coming round. Eggs Florentine and Bucks Fizz for breakfast where we shall raise a glass to Her Majesty and the happy couple. Then the better half has had me putting a gazebo up in the back garden where we are having an afternoon barbecue before Giles and I go down the Ship to watch the big cup final.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Can't watch as I'll be in Shefield watching my son play sport so missing it. But set the sky+ up to record it all, that way, I can miss it twice :)

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
And here is another one who can't seem to see simple things like THE FACT HE'S GINGER. Go and do the maths on that. :dunce:

I have a friend with 3 children. They are all from the same parents who have regular light brown hair.

The eldest is ginger with freckles. The next has dead straight very dark hair. The youngest has a head full of light brown curls.

They are all grown up now but It was always a giggle when they were small on how different they all looked and how not one of them resembled either parent.

So maybe the simple fact that he’s ginger is completely irrelevant?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And here is another one who can't seem to see simple things like THE FACT HE'S GINGER. Go and do the maths on that. :dunce:

So am I. My mother had brown hair, and my father was platinum blond before going completely bald.

Earl Spencer, Diana's brother (ergo Harry's uncle) has ginger hair. So besides not being able to work out that an affirmative that started in 1986, couldn't produce a baby born in 1984, you don't seem to know much about genetics either.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Always considered myself a Royalist but the sooner this is over and done the better, thank goodness for Netflix!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
T V coverage?
Too much build up and hype, if you ask me. A big yawn of disinterest.

They said that about a 10:30am start for simultaneous all day FA Cup build up coverage on both ITV and the BBC back in the day and look where that ended up. Sometimes you've got to be a bit careful about what you wish for.

#Team Meghan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here