Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Screen Shot 2018-05-04 at 21.42.55.png

WE ARE STAYING UP!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Absolutely brilliant. Saved our best performance til last home game. Well done lads, superb.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I know the open-top bus thing is for promotions and championships, but perhaps a procession of de-mothballed tuk-tuks along the seafront?

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Good old Sussex by the sea, good old Sussex by the sea, we are staying in the Premier League, good old Sussex by the sea.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Fantastic from the lads, I love Duffy more each day just so much passion at the end of the match.

Morvangull

Oct 19, 2010
Bognor Regis
Now none of us will be apprehensively following the other weekend Premier games hoping for particular results. Can now happily lay back and just see who goes down.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Immensely proud.

I think i’m going to cry.

Well done Brighton. Now at last, I can dust of my pink Nobo and display it with pride come the morn.

Albion

Last edited:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Fantastic end to a fantastic season. Enjoy the lap of honour.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Delivery for Mr. Hughton.

765_340_1_1_11850%20bag%20pallet.jpg

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
There's me thinking "if they bring on Martial and Pogba we're in trouble":lolol:
Probably got to say, "can we play you every week". Some of our best team games have been against them. Some really, REALLY big performances tonight. Well worth the plaudits. Shorts and flip flops for the remaining two games(Really, I'm on holiday!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here