Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
CH says Aura is playing. Is he the Best or is it against the Law?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If we WIN I'm running on the pitch NAKED and will start doing the FLOSSING dance in front of Mourinho

Do this and we'll set up a crowd funding campaign to cover your legal costs!

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
These are teams last time we played our first team against them in the Premier League:

Man Utd
1 de Gea
25 Valencia
2 Lindelof
12 Smalling
18 Young
6 Pogba
31 Matic
8 Mata
19 Rashford
11 Martial
9 Lukaku

Substitutes
5 Rojo
10 Ibrahimovic (s 62')
20 Romero
21 Ander Herrera
22 Mkhitaryan (s 71')
27 Fellaini (s 80')
39 McTominay

vs

Brighton
1 Ryan
2 Bruno
22 Duffy
5 Dunk
3 Bong
11 Knockaert
13 Gross
6 Stephens
24 Propper
20 March
17 Murray

Substitutes
7 Kayal
10 Hemed (s 74')
18 Goldson
19 Izquierdo (s 75')
21 Schelotto
26 Krul
37 Brown (s 88')

https://www.theguardian.com/football/match/2017/nov/25/manchester-united-v-brightonfootball

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Going to try and stay up for this one, but after a few pints at local from 7pm which closes at midnight it should prove a hard task, just hope it isn't an own goal, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

early pints till 12 ....no chance ....early night and get yerself up about 2.30......!! not gonna happen is it...!!

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Manager Jose Mourinho said Brighton provided his Manchester United side with "probably the hardest match we've had this season" after a narrow win for the hosts at Old Trafford.

An unfortunate Lewis Dunk own goal was enough to earn United an 11th straight home win and cut Manchester City's lead at the top to five points ahead of their game at Huddersfield on Sunday.

Brighton had been the better team up until Ashley Young's attempt from the edge of the area hit Dunk and looped over keeper Mat Ryan into the net.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42035414

What I remember of the game was Ashley Young running like a sprinter half the pitch back to stop what should have been the equaliser, but Young stopped the pass making 2 on 3 into 3 on 3.

And the Bruno overlaps and crosses which Murray would not have been quick enough to connect with in his prime. One newspaper commented about Brighton’s pace on the right wing. That would have been Bruno.

And their flukey goal from another corner and the Bong affair.

I hope we win this 3-1 (not 4-1 for 50/1 reasons).

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Got to the pub at 1, possibly a tad too early..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Going to try and stay up for this one, but after a few pints at local from 7pm which closes at midnight it should prove a hard task, just hope it isn't an own goal, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I'm not sure what the time difference between aus and japan is but if the game is on in the middle of the night like it is here(4a.m) then I fully recommend going to bed as usual and then watching the full match replay tomorrow morning. It's what I'll be doing and have done for all the midweek games.

It's the best thing about the premier league for us fans half a world away.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Checked the trains, seem to be OK, TV on Record. Most of all, checked my season ticket is where it should be.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Could the good folks of NSC help me out and predict what sucking up I need to do to the missus?
Despite twin girls arriving less than three weeks ago and a two year old boy I've managed to get a pink pass for tonight.
I just suspect it came in a presentation box of shit, trying to work out how much and what flavour.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
sw-day_960x486_fff5d81b.jpg

May the Fourth be with us!

**** off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here