Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] I'm thinking of killing my neighbours cat, is this ok?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
You really should be careful, if it's a big hairy growler of a pussy it might just attack you back.............(Please no photos of my example as I just know I will have to remove them!! :lol: )

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Weirdly, considering cats are supposed to me intelligent animals, I have thrown probably a dozen jugs of water over next doors cats - and yet they still keep coming back and shitting in my borders!

02b78d41fe47565e22a29d1a0b9f7674.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Cats are pure evil, **** knows why people keep them.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm fed up of the screeching from next door, as their cat decimates yet another bird or mouse.

I used to have a blue tit box, but have taken it down due to the fact everytime they hatched and made their bid for freedom, the said cat would spread their remains about my garden.

I know it's just in their sick and cruel nature, but still, it does bother me.

I would do a poll, but can't
Sod the poll. Just go for it - terminate the little fascist murderer before it can fool its owners with another 'Awww, isn't he/she lovely', purr................

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Native birds take priority over cats. Having said that you don't want to create a problem with excessive birdie pooh.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I was driving home from work the other day and next doors cat ran right out in front of me. Luckily, I swerved at exactly the right time to hit and kill it instantly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here