Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] I'm thinking of killing my neighbours cat, is this ok?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
That is a joke by the way before you get the CATS protection league or some other barely believable that they exist organisation on me.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
cheers mate, must admit, it was only a passing thought.........not as good as the putting the dead dog in a dustbin thread a while back

If ever you move on from domestic pets to domestic goddesses who have started to moan a bit then please let me know as I can probably throw some work your way :lol:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
This is a good timely thread.

Ive got a cat recently regularly dumping by my back gate, ive cleaned it all up, removed excessive mud/soil and laid out some anti cat powder. I then read the instructions and it says 3g of powder per square metre,im astonished by what ive done, i reckon ive done 300g per square metre......my question is can i expect a good show if it turns up to dump again?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
www.tvn.hu_d77faa42ed16174fbd6057230af7a328.gif

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It wasn't you who put the cat into a plastic bag, and then in a dustbin in Brighton, was it?
The police might be wanting a word.

el punal

I'm fed up of the screeching from next door, as their cat decimates yet another bird or mouse.

I used to have a blue tit box, but have taken it down due to the fact everytime they hatched and made their bid for freedom, the said cat would spread their remains about my garden.

I know it's just in their sick and cruel nature, but still, it does bother me.

I would do a poll, but can't

Put loads of cat pepper down, some tiger shit as well, get a dog, or get your hose on sprinkler mode.

Any, or all, of the above should do the trick. On the bonus side, if the cat is bordering on Rambo tendencies then you shouldn’t have any problems with rats or mice. :drink:

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
You could outsource your problem.

Advertise for the Croydon cat killer.

Warning: He could be a Palace fan though...

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It's fine. A cat outside of it's own yard is a feral cat.

Protecting native wildlife from vermin is a noble cause.

Get a very un-cat friendly Greyhound as a pet. Will clean house and the birds will return.

Worked when I brought my Greys home as pets.

Greys 2 - Cats 0

Lush

Mods' Pet
It's not the cat's fault that it's a highly efficient bird killing machine. It's the fault of human beings for wanting to own the pesky little terminators because "aw they're so cute and fluffy and they sit on your lap and everything."

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
It's not the cat's fault that it's a highly efficient bird killing machine. It's the fault of human beings for wanting to own the pesky little terminators because "aw they're so cute and fluffy and they sit on your lap and everything."

Exactly this!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here