Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man Utd staying at hotel down the Marina ??

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Seen a few posts on Facebook with pics of Man Utd staff down the Marina. Apparently staying at the hotel down there.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Don’t post shit like this. Half our fans will now be going down there with cardboard signs asking for shirts [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I never asked for anything when I saw a few Preston NE staff/players walking along Jobs Lane (staying at the Hickstead) when I was out running......just said ‘hope you get stuffed later’.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Don’t post shit like this. Half our fans will now be going down there with cardboard signs asking for shirts [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I never asked for anything when I saw a few Preston NE staff/players walking along Jobs Lane (staying at the Hickstead) when I was out running......just said ‘hope you get stuffed later’.

Or they're going to ask for their pyjamas!!!!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Please ...its Manchester Utd...i've written my request on a smart board

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here