Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Lost Season Ticket Card

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Because I like to time things well, I've lost my season ticket card this evening.

Any advice on how to go about getting a paper ticket printed for tomorrow's game welcome. As an aside, would someone else be able to pick it up during the day on my behalf, if they have a form of my ID?

UTA

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Why don't you phone the club up and pick a new card tomorrow?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Because I like to time things well, I've lost my season ticket card this evening.

Any advice on how to go about getting a paper ticket printed for tomorrow's game welcome. As an aside, would someone else be able to pick it up during the day on my behalf, if they have a form of my ID?

UTA

Call the ticket office, or visit with ID and the fan number. Might be a small charge.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

UTA

I lost mine earlier in the season on the day of The Palace game - Phone supporter services - 0344 324 6282 - in the morning. Order a replacement ST card over the phone with your debit/credit card (will cost £15) Take Photo ID with you and pick up the replacement from the ticket office before the game. Simples.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Thanks for replies. Only issue is I won't be able to get to the ground until around 7.30. Was hoping somebody who I could give a copy of my ID tonight could pick it up on my behalf in the daytime. I guess I'll give the office a call early doors.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thanks for replies. Only issue is I won't be able to get to the ground until around 7.30. Was hoping somebody who I could give a copy of my ID tonight could pick it up on my behalf in the daytime. I guess I'll give the office a call early doors.

Worst case they can print you a ticket for tomorrow at the ground for a fiver anyway as long as you have ID.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here