Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal tonight

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Normally I would be cheering them on however if they go through tonight it will almost certainly mean Huddersfield will face their stiffs 3 days before the Final. Now I know they did quite well against Man Yoo on Sunday but would still prefer Huddersfield to face a full strength Arsenal in potentially Wenger`s last match.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
We’ll already be safe by that game - and I can’t see the Arsenal players rolling over for Arsene’s last League game anyway whichever side plays.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Good point, but as said above, hopefully we can manage our own destiny and Spain's clubs have had enough European success down the years. GOOOOOOONNEERRRS!!!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
weak under bellies . Will ensure they will get nothing tonight

Fully expecting them to be on course to go through at some point though.

Jellyfish

same reasons will see them lose to Hudds though I expect

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Normally I would be cheering them on however if they go through tonight it will almost certainly mean Huddersfield will face their stiffs 3 days before the Final. Now I know they did quite well against Man Yoo on Sunday but would still prefer Huddersfield to face a full strength Arsenal in potentially Wenger`s last match.

I think the opposite. If they lose they are on the beach. If they are still in the with a chance of silverware the whole club will be focused on football rather than appointing Wenger's successor and having an elaborate farewell tour

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Arsenal can get ****ed, so bored of hearing about them constantly. Hope their new manager is Steve Evans or something like that and they get relegated next season. Though it would be nice if Wenger can beat Hudders though.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Madrid winning would keep alive a more impressive chance of having lost to the winners of both European competitions. Although I suppose there is still a chance we could have beaten the winners of both European competitions.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Can't stand arsenal or their fans. I hope they get absolutely spanked.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here