Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Roma v Liverpool

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
So it’s only finely balanced Premier League games we don’t care about then? That’s ok then isn’t it?

The final could be an absolute classic but as it’s the dippers versus the Royalist scum I can’t honestly say I care who edges it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All I am saying is that its easy to forget the percentage of Roma fans that f off eary in their regular league games.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Looks like I’ll need to choose between Skegness or Kiev this year....
Bloody hell..... it will be interesting to see th3 LFC team against BHA, I think it could be a strong team.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Nice to watch a game in full flow with no time wasting. If Roma could finish it would have been a different story

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Anfield on 'European night' my arse, Roma showed the scousers how to do it, even at the end when they have lost.

A lot of clubs on the continent are like this. I watched Porto 0-5 Liverpool a few months back, and the Porto fans were amazing. Each time a goal went in, the Porto fans picked themselves up and started again. Perhaps expectations, PL clubs fans think they should win every CL tie?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I am going out on a limb here but pretty sure we wouldnt be going for an early train if we were one goal away from a champions league final.

They were only 'one goal away' at the 20 or so seconds remaining mark. The Amex would have already been very much emptied out by that point.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I disagree. I’m very confident the Amex would still be half empty at FT if we ever got the CL semi final. Just Brighton fans mentality.

Spot on. We don’t seem to give a fvck about Spurs at home needing 3 points to stay up so Champions League semi would be the same old faces staying to clap off the players and an empty East Stand taking selfies on Falmer station and putting them on Instagram before the final whistle :moo:

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Spot on. We don’t seem to give a fvck about Spurs at home needing 3 points to stay up so Champions League semi would be the same old faces staying to clap off the players and an empty East Stand taking selfies on Falmer station and putting them on Instagram before the final whistle :moo:

East stand upper was by no means empty at final whistle vs Spurs

Pembury

Jan 12, 2015
South Wales Caerphilly
A lot of clubs on the continent are like this. I watched Porto 0-5 Liverpool a few months back, and the Porto fans were amazing. Each time a goal went in, the Porto fans picked themselves up and started again. Perhaps expectations, PL clubs fans think they should win every CL tie?

In my experience the atmosphere at most Bundesliga games are amazing. PL is very over rated in terms of supporter satisfaction imo.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
They were only 'one goal away' at the 20 or so seconds remaining mark. The Amex would have already been very much emptied out by that point.

There have been games this season where people didnt leave en masse let alone a CL semi final your hatred is blinkering you

Pembury

Jan 12, 2015
South Wales Caerphilly
There have been games this season where people didnt leave en masse let alone a CL semi final your hatred is blinkering you

Haha I think he's only joking.. but just imagine the Albion being in a semi final after scoring 7 goals and getting through to CL final.. wild scenes at the final whistle. Oh On here though, moans about the trains, pies, queues.. :)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I had my bike out of service for a game this year and oh my god I swear it would be quicker to walk to lewis road garage

Renamed in honour of Dunky.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Haha I think he's only joking.. but just imagine the Albion being in a semi final after scoring 7 goals and getting through to CL final.. wild scenes at the final whistle. Oh On here though, moans about the trains, pies, queues.. :)

i got wooshed then, sadly not to be seen in my lifetime :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here