Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Who is your favourite utube "talking head"?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Well, that wasn't how I thought this thread would read upon opening it.

How utterly bizarre.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
On Stefan Molyneux:

“According to Steven Hassan, a mental health counselor with experience on cults, "Partly what's going on with the people on the Internet who are indoctrinated, they spend lots of hours on the computer. Videos can have them up all night for several nights in a row. Molyneux knows how to talk like he knows what he's talking about, despite very little academic research. He cites this and cites that, and presents it as the whole truth. It dismantles people's sense of self and replaces it with his sense of confidence about how to fix the world."”

Reminds me of someone :whistle:

Steven Hassan is brilliant
Developed the BITE model for cults and high control groups.

My favourites are Jason Zelda & Kim Mikey
RIP the jehovahs witnesses apart for the paedo protecting sickos they really are

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Is this the first case of an internet troll running to the police because of 'continual initiation of abuse'?

You couldn't make it up

:facepalm::lolol::lolol:

You reap what you sow I suppose.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I will

Court Rise:

Case of Looney vs Clamp

Judge: What is the name of the defamed individual again counsel?

Counsel for Looney: He's called Looney M'lud

Judge: Does he have a real name?

Counsel: Err...His mates call him Loonster

Judge: Case dismissed!

Whilst it would be a shocking waste of police time and money, and would never actually happen, I would pay top dollar to watch that.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Whilst it would be a shocking waste of police time and money, and would never actually happen, I would pay top dollar to watch that.

Can't wait for the official match day thread.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Is this the first case of an internet troll running to the police because of 'continual initiation of abuse'?

You couldn't make it up

You have got to love the internet sometimes fishy.
Without it, we wouldnt have any of this :D

we could all still be communicating via ceefax

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
IMO utube and its algorithm is beginning to function like the pop charts of the 60s etc turning some into stars, there is probably about 30 or 40 bubbling under with a few appearing on the MSM.

My favs at the moment are.

1 Jordan Peterson
2 Stefan Molyneux
3 Thomas Sowell
4 Joe Rogan
5 Ben Shapirro

I could mention a few more, Below is a long talk by Stefan Molyneux comparing the west to Ancient Rome, as someone who has a Masters in History he knows his stuff. Its long but interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U

Who or what is your favourite?

Daniel Bostock is getting a lot of hate thrown his way,he is either well off the mark or speaking some truths that hit too close to home.

His recent transition into music videos as well was a bit of a surprise.

Trigger warning......dont play if easily offended,

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

You couldn't make it up

Yep, when a mod abuses his panel to back up a mental case troll posting libelous stuff it can escalate.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Daniel Bostock is getting a lot of hate thrown his way,he is either well off the mark or speaking some truths that hit too close to home.

His recent transition into music videos as well was a bit of a surprise.

Trigger warning......dont play if easily offended,

Brilliant, then there is red pill black Candace Owen who the other day ripped BLM a new ********. Apparently its handbags on twitter between Alex Jones and Ben Shapirro over the former inviting her on to Infowars.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S2TZOdXAtQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at0t53G3C7U

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Alt right troll, keyboard hard man and self professed "most intelligent person" on the forum SCREAMS for a policeman. You couldn't make it up. You've surpassed yourself looney. [emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]
26237c67a6fd89ec07f775f89b6c5934.gif
bae69f3828272894757e5f74a4da230c.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here