Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Who is your favourite utube "talking head"?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
IMO utube and its algorithm is beginning to function like the pop charts of the 60s etc turning some into stars, there is probably about 30 or 40 bubbling under with a few appearing on the MSM.

My favs at the moment are.

1 Jordan Peterson
2 Stefan Molyneux
3 Thomas Sowell
4 Joe Rogan
5 Ben Shapirro

I could mention a few more, Below is a long talk by Stefan Molyneux comparing the west to Ancient Rome, as someone who has a Masters in History he knows his stuff. Its long but interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U

Who or what is your favourite?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
IMO utube and its algorithm is beginning to function like the pop charts of the 60s etc turning some into stars, there is probably about 30 or 40 bubbling under with a few appearing on the MSM.

1 Jordan Peterson
2 Stefan Molyneux
3 Thomas Sowell
4 Joe Rogan
5 Ben Shapirro

I could mention a few more, Below is a long talk by Stefan Molyneux comparing the west to Ancient Rome, as someone who has a Masters in History he knows his stuff. Its long but interesting.

I prefer my nipple viewing to be in a sensible position on a human body.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I don't know but who's Sergey are o the road to nowhere

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
On Stefan Molyneux:

“According to Steven Hassan, a mental health counselor with experience on cults, "Partly what's going on with the people on the Internet who are indoctrinated, they spend lots of hours on the computer. Videos can have them up all night for several nights in a row. Molyneux knows how to talk like he knows what he's talking about, despite very little academic research. He cites this and cites that, and presents it as the whole truth. It dismantles people's sense of self and replaces it with his sense of confidence about how to fix the world."”

Reminds me of someone :whistle:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
On Stefan Molyneux:

“According to Steven Hassan, a mental health counselor with experience on cults, "Partly what's going on with the people on the Internet who are indoctrinated, they spend lots of hours on the computer. Videos can have them up all night for several nights in a row. Molyneux knows how to talk like he knows what he's talking about, despite very little academic research. He cites this and cites that, and presents it as the whole truth. It dismantles people's sense of self and replaces it with his sense of confidence about how to fix the world."”

Source?

I can criticise SM, including in the utube I posted but a lot of it, especially the economics, is stuff I already know. Does your person site errors or is it just a whine?

astralavi

Apr 6, 2017

1 Jordan Peterson
2 Stefan Molyneux
3 Thomas Sowell
4 Joe Rogan
5 Ben Shapirro

No Alex Jones?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
On Stefan Molyneux:

Oh I found your source for all that, Ancaps, they are further along the batshit crazy spectrum than Icke or Alex Jones. Steven Hassan is an ex moonie who seems to think objecting to Taxation is equivellent to breaking up families because if the parents are paying tax then they are indoctrinating their children who need saving from this statist brain washing. As I said batshit crazy.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have blocked the loon so I can't see any of his posts here but....judging by the replies.. . . . .seems to be going really fekken well, again, man :ffsparr::lolol:

Get some help, son. FFS.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Oh I found your source for all that, Ancaps, they are further along the batshit crazy spectrum than Icke or Alex Jones. Steven Hassan is an ex moonie who seems to think objecting to Taxation is equivellent to breaking up families because if the parents are paying tax then they are indoctrinating their children who need saving from this statist brain washing. As I said batshit crazy.

As I said...

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Im not a fan but Im sure if you tune into info wars you'll get a good dose.:)

I like Alex Jones in he is entertaining to watch

I watch him on occaision, the last time was on the Joe Rogan Experiance and Joe was trying to reign him in and hold him accountable for some of the things he was saying on the show, but he is entertaining and the world needs people who will speak out.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here