Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
For those not coming, TSN4 should be easy enough :whistle:

Capture.JPG

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
and that Chelsea are still in the hunt for a Champions League spot.

REALLY hoping they don't turn Liverpool over at the Bridge this weekend, otherwise the dippers might need to put us away on the last day to make sure of a top 4 finish. I'd much rather that was a dead rubber for them,with their feet up in prep for the CL final.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Brilliant SCR it is then

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
REALLY hoping they don't turn Liverpool over at the Bridge this weekend, otherwise the dippers might need to put us away on the last day to make sure of a top 4 finish. I'd much rather that was a dead rubber for them,with their feet up in prep for the CL final.

Wouldn't you prefer them to keep their chances alive so that they'll need to beat Huddersfield? (Assuming we're not safe by then...)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good - The Hudds game will probably be more important to us anyway than our guaranteed defeat there - and not many people will see our thrashing... sorry but they are just a different gravy in this league.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Can we not have posts touting watching on foreign channels. Yes I know you “could be” abroad watching it. But in reality you are saying something else. It only alerts the club to it and the wider TV community and internet providers. Don’t alert them to it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wouldn't you prefer them to keep their chances alive so that they'll need to beat Huddersfield? (Assuming we're not safe by then...)

Mmmnah. I'm fully expecting them to take care of Hudds regardless.

The thought of Liverpool going at us full tilt on the final day if we need something frankly has me soiling myself.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Mmmnah. I'm fully expecting them to take care of Hudds regardless.

The thought of Liverpool going at us full tilt on the final day if we need something frankly has me soiling myself.

With the prospect of a Champions League final to look forward to, I'd expect a couple of robust tackles might lessen their enthusiasm for a battle on the last day. Nobody wants to miss that through injury.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Can we not have posts touting watching on foreign channels. Yes I know you “could be” abroad watching it. But in reality you are saying something else. It only alerts the club to it and the wider TV community and internet providers. Don’t alert them to it.

Pretty sure they are aware this goes on already without a post on NSC being what makes them realise!

Also isn't the real Captain Sensible a Palace fan?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here