Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jay Rodriquez - would you boo him?

Would you boo Jay Rodriquez?

• Boo

Votes: 78 31.8%
  • Not boo

Votes: 167 68.2%

• Total voters

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
With the Albion's upturn in fortunes in recent years, we're probably slightly out-of-practice with booing compared with 20 or so years ago.

To remedy this, the club could organise a preseason game against Chesham United and a certain Mr McGleish who's still playing.

https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/former-colchester-northampton-wycombe-striker-14149134

If that could include a limited pitch invasion with someone trying to lump Mr.McG I'm in.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I only ever boo linos. I can't stand them. Why do they always wait for the ref to tell them which way he's going to give a throw in before flagging? Make your own mind up you toadies.

I bet you love their 'soft signal' where they raise the flag a tiny bit to indicate to the ref what they think, but let the ref make the call...

Actually, I do agree with you, and they look like the playground snitch when the referee goes over to them to discuss a big decision and you can see them in their Kenneth Williams voice (because that is how they all talk, even the girl ones) saying 'and he then pushed him, ooo it was so hard ooo missus, and then he got up and chased him...'

Here is a said lines person giving offside:
350full-kenneth-williams.jpg

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I bet you love their 'soft signal' where they raise the flag a tiny bit to indicate to the ref what they think, but let the ref make the call...

Actually, I do agree with you, and they look like the playground snitch when the referee goes over to them to discuss a big decision and you can see them in their Kenneth Williams voice (because that is how they all talk, even the girl ones) saying 'and he then pushed him, ooo it was so hard ooo missus, and then he got up and chased him...'

Here is a said lines person giving offside:
350full-kenneth-williams.jpg

I think you're on to something: 'Carry On Up The Table' an innuendo laden romp through the Premier League featuring Hattie Jaques as Sam Alladyce, Barbara Windsor as Eddie Howe and Bernard Breslaw as Sean Dyche. (Sid James as Sheffield Wednesday sadly cannot appear).

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So the first option is to boo a player because Burnley fans booed our player because they thought he'd accused one of their ex-players of being a racist, which he may or may not have been because nobody heard what he said to Bong in the first place?

That's only fractionally less tentative than booing Jay Rodriguez because his name sounds very similar to Gaston Ramirez, who play-acting once cost us promotion.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I stopped booing players about 30 years ago , i mean wtf is the point , you just know sooner or later they will have a stormer .

Micky Quinn, you fat b*stard, 3 goals later who had the last laugh ? (clue: it wasn't albion fans).

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The Times today reports Jay Rodriguez is in talks to sign with.................Burnley.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Non entity as a player. Would not waste one brain cell or one lungful of air on the man. Burnley fans however are fair game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here