Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kit Change

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Will we be keeping the same home kit next season ? Just that its my g/f little boys birthday and i dontn want to get him a kit that will be out of date within a couple of weeks , thanks in advance

Get him a 'heritage' shirt - ticks all the boxes!

Last edited:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
The new home shirt will be revealed 4 days after the end of the World Cup.

When it will be available to buy, and when it will actually be delivered, is anyone’s guess.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Everton unveiled their 2018/19 Home shirt this week and will be wearing it on Saturday at their last home game of the season.
German Teams fo this every season.
Would be nice if we could get our shirt at the start of summer rather than the end.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Everton unveiled their 2018/19 Home shirt this week and will be wearing it on Saturday at their last home game of the season.
German Teams fo this every season.
Would be nice if we could get our shirt at the start of summer rather than the end.

I quite like the Everton shirt too, a bit retro, and a bit modern.

As for launching the new kit at the last game of the season, we did it back in 2010 in our last game of the season against Yeovil. As the league sponsor changed the following season the match shirts from that game against Yeovil are the only ones ever to sport the Coca Cola League sleeve patches, as for the following season NPower took over. #KitNerd

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I imagine the press release about record sales of a new kit has already been drafted and is ready to be sent sometime in late August.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here