Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Manchester United Football Clubs most famous supporter...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
vUYtnQf.jpg

No disrespect Imogen, you may be one of Britain’s finest reality stars but your boys are going to take one helluva beating Friday night.

It’s not every day that the biggest club in World football turn upon your doorstep and whilst we will give you and your supporters the warmest of welcomes they deserve when the game kicks off Chris and the boys will be straining at the leash to inflict a defeat on your boys which will become the stuff of legend in Sussex.

Those of you lucky enough to have tickets, don’t get too star stuck and let’s roar the boys on to a famous win and show one of the greatest teams on earth what we’re capable of.

:ascarf:

:clap:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Y ....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I just clicked on this link, and someone asked me a question as I did so. I then got sidetracked and two female colleagues walked over pointing at my screen - her face was not viewable, just a massive pic of a pair of cracking bangers.

Well played Crodo. :lol:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I think I recognise her for once. The Emeritus Professor in Modern History at Manchester University? Sunbathing obviously....

el punal

vUYtnQf.jpg

No disrespect Imogen, you may be one of Britain’s finest reality stars but your boys are going to take one helluva beating Friday night.

It’s not every day that the biggest club in World football turn upon your doorstep and whilst we will give you and your supporters the warmest of welcomes they deserve when the game kicks off Chris and the boys will be straining at the leash to inflict a defeat on your boys which will become the stuff of legend in Sussex.

Those of you lucky enough to have tickets, don’t get too star stuck and let’s roar the boys on to a famous win and show one of the greatest teams on earth what we’re capable of.

:ascarf:

:clap:

Swing when you’re winning! You only swing when you’re winning! :drool:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
No idea who she is. But i like her assets
:whistle: :rock: :banana:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home