Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Flags for Man Utd game?

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
View attachment 96474

Guess what's going to be in the box?

A: FFS Murray mug
B: BG enyclopedia of techno music
C: Half n half shirt (the front NSC sponsored by Adbloc, the back Bozza out)
D: The Complete And Utter Shyster football opera collection DVD
E: Harry Wilsons Tackle guide to forum jive talk "You's get me, we're loose. Right On!"
F: Mods guide to banning.
:cool:

G: A huge box of fireworks to let off after we get the three points and are officially safe! :lolol:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
#all the flags, have begging messages for the players' shirts to stop people bringing their own into the Amex

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The novelty with the flags has worn off for me, especially after the Bristol City game last season.
I would rather see the team just come out and play, no side show needed.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Big question of the night is will the players come out for a lap of honour to be saluted by the couple of hundred people who haven't buggered off earlydoors for the train? Players deserve SO much better, maybe a Brighton Races day like we used to do or something similarly low key and semi-informal?
Well few stayed after the last game of the season last year in a season we won promotion don't expect many will stay in the stands on a Friday night.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I see no need to make an artificial atmosphere. Just let us fans be football supporters ffs we know what we are doing #marketingdept

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Flags just about tolerable. Opera woman not at all so, in fact needs a lengthy stadium ban.
In-bloody-deed... no friggin sopranos.. it's on a par with half and half scarves and chant orchestration via loud hailers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Flags or bin-liners?

I don't want to see empty crisp packets wafting across the pitch!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I see no need to make an artificial atmosphere. Just let us fans be football supporters ffs we know what we are doing #marketingdept

Just as I feared. The mighty Man U come to town and we behave like small time charlies again. Tacky and inappropriate. What the hell are we celebrating? It feels like we are greeting them in a friendly fashion, waving flags and offering encouragement. We need to show them that they are just another team and demonstrate some hostility. How about a shower of cans and bottles to greet the team coach when it arrives. Booing and whistling every time they touch the ball and roars of support when we do. Singing ' You'll never walk alone ' and the ' Fields of Athenry ' and heaping abuse on Mourinho from close proximity, preferably from CH, spitting and snarling and refusing to shake hands. That should do the trick.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
The novelty with the flags has worn off for me, especially after the Bristol City game last season.
I would rather see the team just come out and play, no side show needed.

Tend to agree with this, atmosphere will be decent enough without the need for flags.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hopefully I get a blue flag for once rather than the white that I always get.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
It will be to honour our player of the year.

C4738079-081C-41DF-9DAC-E68E40F42AE2.jpeg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here