Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ashley Barnes

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I’d love him to still be our “scummy, cheating nasty piece of work”.

He plays the part really well and must be a right pain in the backside to defend against.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Loved Barnsey and was even more enamoured with Murray after the L1 promotion season. Loved Gus too but he monumentally ****ed up with letting Murray go and never playing Aye Aye up front. Never mind, looks like we’ll just stay out of the relegation scrap. Wonderful achievement.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
A key player in a team destined for European football - there seem to be a lot of people on here who just don’t have a clue about football.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Horrible snarling little shit. I didn’t like when he was here and I can’t stand him now he has left.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A key player in a team destined for European football - there seem to be a lot of people on here who just don’t have a clue about football.

Plenty of people who know more than you. You enjoy watching that ****...... good luck mate.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Just a shame we've got a replay to go through after today's draw [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
A few of yours who don't understand the conclusions of FA investigations.

Sent from my BTV-DL09 using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
grubby bloke.....whingeing , wrestling , diving most of the game ...gave D&D a tough day at the office so fair play to him for that , let's not forget this is a bloke who whacked a ref and almost ended CMS's career with an over zealous goal celebration ....against Burnley funnily enough .....strange old game

What a scummy cheating nasty piece of work.

Falling over all game and trying to con the referee repeatedly.

Hopefully those that like to kiss his arse on here have finally seen his true colours.

I have to say, I was always so frustrated that he could never stay on his feet when he played for us. I realise now that it's obviously his style of play to gain cheap free kicks and penalties for his team. Lets face it, he's not a good striker, but he knows how to play the game. I'd rather we found a decent skilful front player that can score goals, rather than buying a player like Barns or Zaha.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have to say, I was always so frustrated that he could never stay on his feet when he played for us. I realise now that it's obviously his style of play to gain cheap free kicks and penalties for his team. Lets face it, he's not a good striker, but he knows how to play the game. I'd rather we found a decent skilful front player that can score goals, rather than buying a player like Barns or Zaha.

Both Barnes and Zaha would improve us dramatically, won’t happen though. Given our record of signing effective strikers, who haven’t played here before, I think your last sentence may be a case of pissing into the wind. Fingers crossed that Locadia is the real deal, I think he may be as long as he can get his head down and become a CH type player, otherwise we have an expensive upgrade on Elvis who will have to be moved on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here