Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bong being abused all game.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Was this racism or Burnley fans trying to put off one of our players by using the Bong/Rodriguez situation as their justification?

Have you ever been to Burnley? That's not a dig but a genuine question.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Racism. It’s in the DNA of these divided run down towns, with issues.
I think we’ve got a couple of regular Burnley contributors on here, I’d be interested to hear their take on this especially if they were there booing Bong themselves. What the thought process was.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Er, the divvy BHA fan you so charmingly describe is Attila, the same Atilla without whom you’d probably not have a club to support. Regardless, I don’t agree with anything you’ve spewed all over this thread with either. No doubt you’ll vomit some further thoughts in response...
Oh come on. Yes, it's true he was one of many at the fore front during the dark days but he didn't do it single handedly. Pull your tongue out of his arse.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Oh come on. Yes, it's true he was one of many at the fore front during the dark days but he didn't do it single handedly. Pull your tongue out of his arse.

This. He’s a ****ing dullard. As well as a bet welcher.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Was this racism or Burnley fans trying to put off one of our players by using the Bong/Rodriguez situation as their justification?

Both
a) because they were being racist (and knew they were).
b) but will use the latter to defend against such accusations and (rather ironically) just like the original dispute, it can’t be proven. Therefore, applying what could now be termed “Burnley logic”, this means they’re NOT GUILTY of any racism.

Which is why I think we ought to focus on facts that CAN be proven. Which includes Burnley fans admit to and are still (in 2018!!) chanting homophobic abuse and therefore we can all look forward to the FA charges on Monday :)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

What a revolting expression and who said anything about single handedly? Idiot. And a disrespectful one at that.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I'm not sure what's more depressing, the small-minded and misguided vindictiveness of the Burnley boo-boys, the handful of throwbacks on here claiming all is fair in love and war, or the others on here who can't wait for any opportunity to further their bizarre vendetta against Attila. I think on balance it's the Burnley lot......just.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm not sure what's more depressing, the small-minded and misguided vindictiveness of the Burnley boo-boys, the handful of throwbacks on here claiming all is fair in love and war, or the others on here who can't wait for any opportunity to further their bizarre vendetta against Attila. I think on balance it's the Burnley lot......just.

A serious discussion about Burnley’s reaction to Bong, and childish bitching about Attila resurfaces yet again. Some grudges last a lifetime it seems.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Even if it was intended as the latter, it us still very much the former.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Who of ours was responsible for the “Town full of Pakis” chant they are claiming on that thread. Didn’t hear it myself.

That was not sung. Outragoues claim.

I cant believe home fans on national radio openly admitted that there fans were chanting homophobic abuse and not one thing will
Be done about it.

The singing at the end was pretty entertaining and felt we got one up on them with each song back. ****ing horrible town.

I was worried i almost brought a street full of houses as i walked past on my contactless card.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here