Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bong being abused all game.

Jan 10, 2014
Maybe because he is a local lad and thought highly off in that part of the world? Also rumours that Burnley want to resign him again when WBA go down.

He also came through our youth system, the last one to do so as in make it at this level.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You know what they say: You can take the racist out of Burnley...

...but there's plenty more where he came from.

Or something like that.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He also came through our youth system, the last one to do so as in make it at this level.

Make it? He’s spent most his career in the 2nd tier and just been relegated again has he not?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He has played international football for England and spent the last 6 seasons in the top division. I’d say that’s probably made it.

A sub appearance in a friendly ?

In the same metric Gordon Greer is a superstar

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Just reading the justifications from our Burnley contributors it seems...

If Hitler had been born in Burnley everything he did, said,or dreamed,would be great by virtue of the fact that being from Burnley excuses being a c*nt. Fuzzy logic...shit yeah.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
A sub appearance in a friendly ?

In the same metric Gordon Greer is a superstar

And the last 6 years at PL level. It’s certainly made it a lot more than any of our academy graduates ever.

Oh and Gordon Greer played for Scotland. It’s not quite the same measure.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
And the last 6 years at PL level. It’s certainly made it a lot more than any of our academy graduates ever.

Surprised they’ve not got a statue of him outside the ground. Makes sense why they’ll blindly defend him...!

Jan 10, 2014
Is he not racist and homophobic enough to be a real Burnley fan?

No, he's just full of shit.

If he'd just gone for the ' I didn't like the booing' without the added nonsense extras, then he would have been believable.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Apart from Gareth Barry

It’s a stretch calling him an academy graduate (at least to the level JR is for Burnley). Gone by 16 and and a half without every getting near our first team.

All entirely irrelevant anyway to the point really.

Tweeting Seagull

Mar 27, 2018
It was the Independent Regulatory Commission that made the decision and it only had a choice of two verdicts regarding the FA charge of Rodriguez - proven or not proven. There was no option of “not guilty”. They weren’t judging an individual but the charge made by the FA against one of them.

But if you read the report further you can read between the lines, clearly always shades of grey. I’m sure the report made uncomfortable reading at times for both parties

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
No, he's just full of shit.

If he'd just gone for the ' I didn't like the booing' without the added nonsense extras, then he would have been believable.

Or perhaps he may even just be from a Black or Ethnic Minority Group and witnessed first hand the sort of shit that was aimed at Gaetan Bong yesterday. Ridiculous argument you put across to put one of your own fans down just because he might have a bit of respect for another human being.

Jan 10, 2014
Or perhaps he may even just be from a Black or Ethnic Minority Group and witnessed first hand the sort of shit that was aimed at Gaetan Bong yesterday. Ridiculous argument you put across to put one of your own fans down just because he might have a bit of respect for another human being.

Only black or ethnic minorities deserve respect as human beings, and not thousands of other people in the town who are classed a racist.

Nice.

I'll bet that he doesn't post on this board again, but if he does, you'll see his true colours.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Only black or ethnic minorities deserve respect as human beings, and not thousands of other people in the town who are classed a racist.

Nice.

I'll bet that he doesn't post on this board again, but if he does, you'll see his true colours.

Perhaps you can point out for me where in my post I made such a statement ?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Nice.

You really are boring mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here